Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 300H Ordered

I'm lucky enough to be able to choose my company car and have just ordered the IS300h F Sport.

Whilst I've not driven the F Sport yet I have driven the Luxury which was quite impressive. I expect the F Sport to be a firmer ride and rather cool to drive with that funky dash..

Coming from an estate car no doubt I'll be cursing the boot, but with the tax and inland revenue approved mileage rates what they are for a 2.5 hybrid I'll soon forget any compromise and will settle back into those sports seats quite quickly!

Any F Sport owners out there already as I have not seen a single IS 300h on the road yet?

Delivery is not for a couple of months so no doubt they'll be everywhere by the time I'm out there..

• Like 1

I hadn't even considered a Lexus until two weeks ago as my Audi order was delayed, so I had another look at cars with the CT 200 first - the sales guy pointed me to the IS and that was that.

It makes such economic sense I'd be mad not to. The fact that the F Sport came in budget (just) was a bonus although Lexus are offering free nav upgrade on the SE and Luxury models - shame not on the F Sport as I wouldn't spend 2k on one otherwise.

Now I'm looking forward to the IS and becoming an eco warrior!!

• Like 1

I'm lucky enough to be able to choose my company car and have just ordered the IS300h F Sport.

Whilst I've not driven the F Sport yet I have driven the Luxury which was quite impressive. I expect the F Sport to be a firmer ride and rather cool to drive with that funky dash..

Coming from an estate car no doubt I'll be cursing the boot, but with the tax and inland revenue approved mileage rates what they are for a 2.5 hybrid I'll soon forget any compromise and will settle back into those sports seats quite quickly!

Any F Sport owners out there already as I have not seen a single IS 300h on the road yet?

Delivery is not for a couple of months so no doubt they'll be everywhere by the time I'm out there..

I've had my F Sport since 1st September and haven't seen another 300h, never mind which variant! That's one of the things I like about Lexus, the relative exclusivity compared to our German friends. And at 45p a business mile I'm lovin' it.

Welcome to the club!

45p is good - Inland revenue allow me 26p but I guess you may own yours?

Exclusivity is good while it lasts, but I reckon these are going to prove popular as folk switch on...

Just been advised the lead time has gone out by 6 weeks, so I'll see what other colours may be available in time - bugger it!

Hi Mark, Congratulations on placing an order, although sorry to hear about the extra wait for your chosen colour. I understand Ultra Blue is proving to be a very popular choice and so, if you're willing to be flexible, you should find alternatives available on shorter lead times.

I see you're based in Cambs. I bought my 2nd gen IS250 from Lexus, Cambridge back in 2009 and if you're buying from them I think you'll find the sales and service guys are excellent. This is one of the main reasons why I'm now thinking of buying another Lexus rather than one of the German alternatives.

Re the free nav upgrade: It's good to hear discounts are starting to be offered on some IS300h models.

I'm at the mercy of the lease company but you're right that Cambridge is my local dealer if I was able to use them. You're also right that by changing to SonicTitanium I should be back on schedule so will sort this tomorrow as I'm far too impatient to wait any longer than I have to.

For sure Cambridge folk seem great.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links