Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel Consumption Display Question

Hi

I recently bought a GS450h (08 plate) and love the car. But, when I reset all on the fuel economy display screen the "Best MPG" was cleared and has stayed blank since. Does anyone know how I can get this to show my best fuel economy?

Thanks

I don't think I have explained this very well. I have already "reset all" and as a result the "Best MPG" value is blank. I have driven over 2000 miles since then and the "Best MPG" is still blank. My question is what makes the "Best MPG" value appear? Is there something that I should be doing to record it or is this something that should be generated and presented automatically?

I believe the “ Best MPG” is something you can save rather
than something that will be automatically displayed, in other words after a certain time or journey
you can save your MPG, as your “ Best MPG”, then after time if your average mpg
is greater than you “Best MPG” you can replace and save that to your “ Best
MPG.

I have just read that back to myself and it sounds as clear
as mud. Lol.

Hopefully your get the gist of it.

you save it by pressing the reset, that is what triggers the stored value. I know as I drove 1,500 miles and counldnt understand why it hadnt registed a best MPG. I am afraid it is manual not automatic.

The only think it does do is if you have a higher value stored in best, when you reset with a lower current value it wont change. I just resent mine now out of habit every time i refil