Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

Hi LexusLovers! :)

I just like to start out by let you all know how happy i was when founding the team´lexus webpage ! Finally i´v found a page where you can fin´d a lot of interesting info about your car.

When browsing thru the membersgallery there is some realy nice IS200´s there. I´m especially impressed with the work superchargedIS200, TRD328 and a lot others have done to there cars. Great job guys, looks cool.

I have a lot of questions about the IS200 that i would like to discuss. I will start of with a simple one ;)

Can anyone tell where you can get a hold of a pair of those clear rear fog lights (not red). I´ve seen on some if your cars and i think it looks realy cool.

Txh!

/Gus

(Sorry for my crappy english. i hope you can understand me)

hi gus,welcome,well i got mine from pro car parts.com,but i sold mine to fluff a while back now...........what colour is your car?

and thanks for the kind words........;)

Originally posted by superchargedIS200

hi gus,welcome,well i got mine from pro car parts.com,but i sold mine to fluff a while back now...........what colour is your car?

and thanks for the kind words........;)

well i think the color is called Pearl, it´s called that in sweden at least :) (same color as Zee007)

sorry i didn´t catch that url was carparts.com ?

I will try to get some pics of car up but it is not all that to see since it pretty much "original" :D

www.procarparts.com are expensive. The lights are $29.99 but then for the UK they add about $46 postage etc (inc a $15 "documentation" charge) and they don't take non-US credit cards so you have to send an international money order. :mad:

Unfortunately the only other place I've found that sells them is http://shop.store.yahoo.com/lexusparts/ind.html but they only ship to US and Canada. :mad::mad:

Has anyone found somewhere else? :?::?:

Hi Gus, welcome to the club.

I think you are the first member to have a Remus exhaust fitted to an IS200 - what do you think of it??

By the way - dont worry about your English, it is fine:)

I'm sure it is a lot better than 99% of members Swedish:D:lol::D

Originally posted by andyhart21

I think you are the first member to have a Remus exhaust fitted to an IS200 - what do you think of it??

I like it!

Gives a cool look with the realy big exhaust and a much better sound, not as much differens in sound as a thougt thou.

I will try to get hold of a sport air filter wich will probably take care of that problem ;)