Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 2011 - Fitment/stance

Jesse_TF9

Hello!

New to the whole lexus scene and I'm wondering if anyone here can help ?

I'm after springs for the lexus rather than coilovers as I will be adding airlift to the car later on in the year, at the moment im still unsure what there is on the market- I have heard that Eibach are popular on the US lexus market.

This is practically what I am going for

8685_1.jpg

I have on order a set of Schmidt Phantoms, 19", but unsure on ET (claims to be from 21 to 35), and unsure on Width either.

It's a little more complicated as the car is still at Lexus having some work done before I collect it, but upon research some guys are running 10.5J on the rear on coilovers.

The sizes I can choose from are 19x8.5 or 19x9.5.

Does anyone have any fitment sizes of what you are running? ie, what size wheels and how low are you, did you need any body mods like arch rolling? not to keen to roll my arches.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Go for the eibach ones. I've got them on my 250

Please be aware that if you install any lowered sport springs the camber will be off balance at the front of the car.

I had to install new ball joints to readjust the camber to stop inner tyre ware.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links