Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For Gs300 After Coming Back From Dark Side (Audi)

Hi all. Looking at buying a gs300 for around the 9k mark . I used to own a great mk1 but was put of by the styling of the mk2 is there any thing I should look for on the newer model or any thing that essential when buying one.

Hi Mudzs

Good to see you back, I have just passed my Mk1 GS down to my brother-in-law which is a shame as it was in great nick for its age.

I have since moved on to an LS which is something I thought I would never do and I am well and truly smitten with it, though I must say I do still have a soft spot for the Mk1 GS.

I often look at the MK1 GS's that are for sale and the best one that has been around for a while now is the blue one that is still on eBay being sold by DB Cars allegedly previously owned by Martin Brundle's brother.

Hi. Yes I still love the mk1 but dated and few good ones left. I bought a few cars after mine but nothing compared. Last one was the audi a6 quattro but it was so unreliable.

Been looking about a week for a gs but no luck yet. Your ls looks like a nice one

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mudzs

Good to see you back, I have just passed my Mk1 GS down to my brother-in-law which is a shame as it was in great nick for its age.

I have since moved on to an LS which is something I thought I would never do and I am well and truly smitten with it, though I must say I do still have a soft spot for the Mk1 GS.

I often look at the MK1 GS's that are for sale and the best one that has been around for a while now is the blue one that is still on Ebay being sold by DB Cars allegedly previously owned by Martin Brundle's brother.

that one has been on eBay every week for at least 4 years!! must have cost him more than the asking price in listing fee's by now lol..