Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free Satnav Till 31St March With Toyota & Lexus Fleet

Just placing my order for my company car and I'm getting a complimentary SatNav on my SE.

Also applies to Luxury model too.

Not sure if it is also for retail sales or just fleet but worth mentioning.

For Company Car drivers too it's P11D neutral too so you don't even have to pay any tax against the value.

I'm just going for the SE with parking sensors and solid black. It's well over my car scale but what the hell :-) Mrs BB loved the demo so happy to chip in and it's still going to cost next to nothing for an amazing car.

Congratulations and welcome to the club! Are you already a Lexus owner or a new entrant?

I'm not a company car driver, but how does the complimentary Sat Nav work from a P11d perspective? I thought the BIK cost included all extra's?

When do you get it?

Hopefully 12 weeks from company placing the order, told by lease company 10-12 weeks.

New entrant, my boss had the old IS 220d and used to swap when I had a 4x4 but I had a demo version for 5 days and was frankly amazed at the 51mpg my average showed over those days.

I was wondering that about the P11D but it's a headline point on the flier I got from Toyota Fleet. Also the quote from the Lease Company has the SE Navigation model but the list price is the basic SE, and the HDD Sat Nav is shown as a 0 price option. I guess they can't tax you on something that is free? I guess it's just like the SE with satnav as an extra that cost £0?

Can't wait, especially when I can claim 24p a mile when I'm not using any fuel :whistling:

As you'll know from the demo it's chalk and cheese compared to the 220d.

Interesting stuff on the P11d, they'll know what they're doing I guess. When I use my car for business, which is 95% of the miles I do, I charge my company the max allowed by HMRC, 45p per mile for the first 10,000 and 25p thereafter. I tend to do about 9,000 a year. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Happy days.

Absolutely, although strangely the wife again loved the 220d compared to the Honda CR-V I was driving at the time.

Yes, if I opted out and got the car myself I'd get those rates, but I do around 35k a year so I'd rather take the hassle out of running the car myself. I gave up my fuel card a number of years ago because it just wasn't worth it. I now just claim for my business miles and this is the perfect car for that.

Absolutely, although strangely the wife again loved the 220d compared to the Honda CR-V I was driving at the time.

Yes, if I opted out and got the car myself I'd get those rates, but I do around 35k a year so I'd rather take the hassle out of running the car myself. I gave up my fuel card a number of years ago because it just wasn't worth it. I now just claim for my business miles and this is the perfect car for that.

Agreed, even the reliability of Lexus would worry me at those mileage levels. Hopefully the next 10-12 weeks will fly by. Instant gratification is too slow for me, so the 2 weeks I had to wait until the 1st Sept was worse than waiting for Santa as a lad :lol:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links