Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Meet Of 2014....april 13Th...plank & Leggit Pub

IHgs300

Plank and leggit pub Long Eaton ......April the 13th.

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/plank-and-leggit-long-eaton/m6973/

Not just a normal one this time folks, One of our members is leaving for distant shores and as he's been to every get together so far.. Just thought it would be nice to take the opportunity to use this meet as farewell and good luck.

So this one's for you PETAYV8

Please remember It is up to any member attending to hide their numberplate if they do not wish it to appear on the forum.

Names below please.

1, IHgs300 and family

2. ChrisIS200SportTTE

3. Stuart Aspey..provisionally.

4. Maduggo (work dependant)

5. Bluesbreaker.

6. Ted55

7. Steve2006

8. Keith_w

9. Exdee

10. Dinho

11.EzeePzee.

12. Keatsey

13. Craiglson

14. Thelexusman

15. Oldbitz2

16. Snoozy

17. Angel123

Ironically, I will be in the USA on that date. Sorry can't make it this time :(

Will need some photo's from the USA as proof Ganesh....LOL :) Business or pleasure mate?

Will need some photo's from the USA as proof Ganesh....LOL :) Business or pleasure mate?

Will send photos of supersized McDonald meals :P

I'm attending a conference there mate, followed by a short holiday after that.

Will send photos of supersized McDonald meals :P

I'm attending a conference there mate, followed by a short holiday after that.

At least it's not all work then, enjoy the holiday part fella,

I am really keen to attend, as would like to see what the fuss is about these LS400's :)

The only thing putting me off is that it's a 300 mile round trip for me. I hope the weather gets nicer by April so I can find the motivation needed to make the trip.

I will be keeping a tab on this thread...

• Like 1

I am really keen to attend, as would like to see what the fuss is about these LS400's :)

The only thing putting me off is that it's a 300 mile round trip for me. I hope the weather gets nicer by April so I can find the motivation needed to make the trip.

That's some mileage, but you should have a chance of winning the furthest travelled prize..Chris has won all the others. Hope to see you there weather dependant.

Having missed the last 2 meets I will make every effort to attend this one, I may even have the CF Celsior on the road by then and if so will arrive in that.

Will add you to the list Steve, would love to see the cf celsior there if possible.

I would like to join you guys if it's ok?

Cheers

Definitely Keith.....first ever ISF at a meet.....now where's that red carpet...LOL Name added to list.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to attend from South Wales 164.7 miles to get there (One way) according the www.theaa.com. ChrisIS200SportTTE travelled further last time. Lol. It's a great drive in these great cars.

I would like to join you guys if it's ok?

Cheers

Definitely Keith.....first ever ISF at a meet.....now where's that red carpet...LOL Name added to list.

LOL. Look forward to it as it's a nice cross country drive for me too!

Wow.. I thought it was more of a local thing but It's wonderful to see that people really make an effort to attend such meets.

I'll definitely be there. :)

I've added you to the list Jami, I only started organizing meets last year, we had a couple at plank and leggit, one at Heritage motor museum.

With help from other people, Will try to organize some other locations as well during the summer, There's one in the pipeline for an over-nighter with barbecue ect.

Wow.. I thought it was more of a local thing but It's wonderful to see that people really make an effort to attend such meets.

I'll definitely be there. :)

I've added you to the list Jami, I only started organizing meets last year, we had a couple at plank and leggit, one at Heritage motor museum.

With help from other people, Will try to organize some other locations as well during the summer, There's one in the pipeline for an over-nighter with barbecue ect.

Just a thought at this ungodly hour on a sunday morning, would be an idea to start a plan for the afore-mentioned over night barby, tentage lexus chat get together thing in the summer, before we know it the time will be upon us.

Kind of location etc, type of venue.