Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Meet Of 2014....april 13Th...plank & Leggit Pub

IHgs300

Had a good time today. Good to see everyone old and new. Lots of nice cars as well :-) Roll on the next one :-)

I dont think we met. but as you were the only other person with a IS200 yours must of been the black one. was looking at it, nice example you have :)

I think when we came out from eating, you must have went in!! Your car looked good too. All the best in America :-)

Sorry I missed the meet guys... Feel a bit of a let down but sometimes other things take priority.

All the best Pete, I'm glad I had the chance to meet you at previous meets. All the best in America and keep in touch.

Where's the pictures then guys?

Wow everyones so nice! Thanks everyone. I will keep in touch and post pics of anything interesting as now i have a excuse due to Stuarts request :)

Hiya again, I've got a few pics from yesterday, but I know there may be a problem with showing reg. no.s from reading previous posts, but I don't know how to block them out. There's only 4 pics, am I ok to show them? I don't want to upset anyone when I was made to feel so welcome yesterday.

Denise

Hi Denise, It was nice to meet you by the way, There should be no problems in you posting your pics.

That's great, how do I post pics, sorry for being a pain.

Easiest way is to join a hosting site like 'photo bucket'. You can upload to there and copy and paste image links in to any forum then.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm having trouble getting authorisation code from photo bucket. Hopefully someone else will have taken some pics.

Bit of a delay i know, but really enjoyed it.

Nice to see the regulars and the new folks to, good mix of people who above all were very friendly and talkative about all things lexus and more. Nice to get into the other cars to see how the feel and look and hear the burble of the ISF.

Wifey was annoyed she missed the ISF and the SC to get up close and personal too (our doggy of 14yrs was in a bad way so she stayed home, we decided to have her put to rest this morning), she has wanted to see them both up close especially the SC convertable, she said it's either that or a bmw z4 soft top, i made her wash her mouth out for a full half hour as punishment.

Thanks for the duck eggs Ian n Heather, they very nice as a egg n bacon butty, feel them arteries hardening.

Looking forward to the next one, hopefully the camping event in august will be a good meet to if we can get it to go ahead as a group. I'm in anyway, baring wifey work comittments she should be there too.

Well i'm off to raise a glass of beer to my faithful friend of 14yrs (and maybe shed the odd tear too)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links