Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Meet Of 2014....april 13Th...plank & Leggit Pub

IHgs300

Morning Chris...yawn.....

The planned location is the Rother Valley Country Park.

http://www.rvcp.co.uk/Home.aspx

Ted and Bronagh are helping me sort this one out (much appreciated) Hopefully finalizing a few more things, price/food/camping spots ect, At the Plank and Leggit meet.

Thanks also to Iain (Bluesbreaker) who has offered to bring and man his barbecue. Obviously we can't expect him to provide the food for everyone, so can everyone bring their own contribution...vegetarian ect.

Regards, Ian,

Ps. Did you ever work for M>R>S Distribution Chris?

Of course count me in please! thanks for the farewell everyone i feel like a valued member and have never had as much thought and attention my way before :) its a nice feeling.

Im planning on flying April 28th. I know i shouldnt advertise the fact im selling my car without gold membership but just wanted some advise on how quickly you think i will sell it? Reason i ask ide really like to have it for the meet but that only gives me 2 weeks to sell it which really worries me. I was thinking to put it up for sale end of march time and anyone interested tell them it will be available after the 13th, is that unheard of when selling a car?

Anyway really looking forward to the meet and how much will it be to sit in the ISF? :p lol

Morning Chris...yawn.....

The planned location is the Rother Valley Country Park.

http://www.rvcp.co.uk/Home.aspx

Ted and Bronagh are helping me sort this one out (much appreciated) Hopefully finalizing a few more things, price/food/camping spots ect, At the Plank and Leggit meet.

Thanks also to Iain (Bluesbreaker) who has offered to bring and man his barbecue. Obviously we can't expect him to provide the food for everyone, so can everyone bring their own contribution...vegetarian ect.

Regards, Ian,

Ps. Did you ever work for M>R>S Distribution Chris?

As for MRS, no mate

Anyway really looking forward to the meet and how much will it be to sit in the ISF? :P lol

I want a ride in the ISF lol

More than happy to give you a ride out if you like. :)

Lexus owners.......just brilliant.

Put my name down =] Be rude not to really seeing as it's just round the corner!

You have been added to the list Andrew, See you on the day.....That's 2 ISF's best turnout ever.

• 2 weeks later...

We usually meet at around 10.00 am till whenever, If it's not too cold there should be some members still there .

I will pm you my mobile number closer to the day, that way you can text me too ensure you wont find an empty car park....LOL

Hi guys. I'm going to have to pull out. My wife's aunt is coming home from Australia for a fortnight from April 2nd. I'll be there for the next meet up.

PetayV8. Good luck for the future. Don't forget, send plenty of pics of American cars.

ChrisIS300SportTTE. If you do decide to move to Italy and go before the next meet, good luck with everything.

Cheers Stu..... Oh yeah guys, I haven't said anything on here as didn't want to steal Pete's thunder but this may well be my last meet as well. Prob moving to Italy in the summer.

No no! i already feel Ian and the club are treating me waay to good! I remember you talking about this but didnt think it was so soon in the pipe line! Well done mate best of luck with your plan. I wouldnt say no to Italy, weve actually talked about it because my wifes dad side is all Italian and shes got family there, prob would of if there was work for me.

Hi guys. I'm going to have to pull out. My wife's aunt is coming home from Australia for a fortnight from April 2nd. I'll be there for the next meet up.

PetayV8. Good luck for the future. Don't forget, send plenty of pics of American cars.

ChrisIS300SportTTE. If you do decide to move to Italy and go before the next meet, good luck with everything.

Thanks Stu, shame we never got to meet in the end you seem like a great guy. I could put some pics up but not sure everyone appreciates the yank scene? lol but i prolly will anyway hehe

• Like 1

Anyway really looking forward to the meet and how much will it be to sit in the ISF? :P lol

now that is a offer i cannot refuse! i will pay fuel of course. each thrash a quid? lol

now that is a offer i cannot refuse! i will pay fuel of course. each thrash a quid? lol

Lol, I would never go that far mate. I really don't mind, we're all enthusiasts so if you want a ride just let me know.

Lol, I would never go that far mate. I really don't mind, we're all enthusiasts so if you want a ride just let me know.

lol. ide do the same as well. thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...