Stuno1

Vote for a date  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which date works for you?

• 1st Feb
    • 9th Feb
    • 16th Feb

Great to meet you today guys. :)

4 ISF's together was very cool to see! ;)

Think it says something when the ISF was the majority at the meet! ;)

Fingers crossed we get a bigger turnout at the next one! At least we all know where we are meeting from now on! ;)

Hope everyone gets home safe. :)

Cheers.

Peter

ISF's stole the show indeed. I think pictures don't do justice. They looked phenomenal in person.

Wendle's GS450h was gorgeous too with the red interior. :)

Let's not forget the lone ISF too so that makes 5!

28hfjww.jpg

Great to meet you all and look forward to the next one.

• Like 1

5?? Who's was the 5th??

Great to meet you all. Sorry for putting wrong car park area and having to leave early. Ill sort another meet when it's warmer and we can grab some food :)

It was parked about 60 meters from where you guys were. I was actually parked across to this one for a good fifteen minutes waiting for the rest of you to arrive. I couldn't get any mobile signal so got out of the car to check the forum and then luckily saw the rest of you.

White with white leather. Looked fantastic.

2qxqqon.jpg

2w3nwad.jpg

I'm so gutted, didn't see the meet notice - I was actually there (the 5th ISF was mine!) was gutted I missed the notice but knowing that I was actually in Bluewater shopping when you lot were having your meet is even worse :(

Nice one Matt! ;)

At least we now know who the 5th ISF belonged to! ;)

There are a couple of pictures of yours on this thread!

Did think it was unusual to have another one at Bluewater that wasn't there for the meet! With only just over 200 in the country, what were the odds! ;)

I'm certain we'll do a few more Bluewater meets mate. Just keep your eyes peeled for the thread! ;)

Be nice to see another one parked up with the rest of us. :)

Cheers.

Pete :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links