Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

!electrical Problems!

Hello, i just purchased Lexus IS200 SE and this my first lexus, and i am happy with it but its got some electronic issues. which is for me unusual thing for Japanese car :)

First of all radio is not working, but the reason is probably previous owner was doing something with wiring and he failed. does anybody have wiring diagram for radio. radio is Lexus premium sound.
Second issue is central locking is not working, i cant lock/unlock car with remote control on key. when pressing all the button on the key nothing is working just red light flashes on key fob.

Third problem is mirrors i cant adjust them and auto folding function is not working.

i checked fuses and they seems to be ok. will it be possible reason that body control unit is not working or it is not related to my problems? or maybe there are some problem with ground of wiring. Thanks for your help.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

You can reasonable CD Rom copies of the service manual for the IS200 on eBay for a few ££s and with the issues you are having this may be useful in diagnosing them.

Have you taken out the radio to see if it is connected up if you suspect the last owner's been in there?

The cental locking may need reprogramming, there is a lot of infomation on the forum on how to do this.

Power mirrors again the wiring diagram is a must.