Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Taken The Plunge :)

We'll if things are going to plan, my car should now at least be in the country and should be on its way to my dealer to get its rear spoiler fitted. I daren't ring the dealer for fear he will tell me something different Lol. I'm just hoping no news is good news :)

I must admit I was a little disappointed that the Ultra Blue was not an option on the Premier. I wanted to get away from the silvers and blacks so that left me only one choice really MESA. I have taken a bit of a chance as I have not seen the IS up close in this colour so I hope it looks as good as it does in the literature.

I must admit I was a little disappointed that the Ultra Blue was not an option on the Premier. I wanted to get away from the silvers and blacks so that left me only one choice really MESA. I have taken a bit of a chance as I have not seen the IS up close in this colour so I hope it looks as good as it does in the literature.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but the Messa Red is luverly.

Looks like you inject the sealant as you re-inflate the tire. For me, I would pick up the phone and get the Lexus man to sort it out. LOL As we have Lexus breakdown cover for the first 3 years, might as well use it eh!

Looks like you inject the sealant as you re-inflate the tire. For me, I would pick up the phone and get the Lexus man to sort it out. LOL As we have Lexus breakdown cover for the first 3 years, might as well use it eh!

My wife has a new Honda Jazz Hybrid - no spare tyre. Puncture 50 yards from home. Free breakdown cover to the rescue as I didn't fancy any of it, injecting the sealant etc etc. Not up my street at all.

He arrived and said the best way forward is to take the wheel to a tyre place and get the puncture repaired. The sealant thing ruins the tyre. This he did and it cost whatever the cost of a puncture repair is, can't actually remember.

So for my money, I reckon recovery to home and repair the puncture has to be the preferred route, especially with a tyre only 1,000 miles old!

According to the manual there is a little hatch inside the boot and directly behind the fuel filler flap. Inside the hatch there's a thingy to pull that releases said flap if it's stuck for whatever reason...

As someone who actually has one of these cars, can you confirm the manual is correct?

Just advised by Lexus Bristol that my IS300H Luxury (complementary nav, celestial black plus full electric ivory leather) wil be ready on Monday. Will make a massive difference from the hired 1.7 diesel Astra I have been running around for the past 3 months.........

The dealer has offered supagard, but based on multiple comments I have read, I will probably decline their offer (unless free, of course). This will be my first Lexus, so looking forward to the experience, especially decent seats (Astra's are absolutely abysmal.....can't wait for it to go), good stereo with Bluetooth (hopefully I get one which doesn't cause too many issues!). The coffee and biscuits at the dealer are good to!

Just advised by Lexus Bristol that my IS300H Luxury (complementary nav, celestial black plus full electric ivory leather) wil be ready on Monday. Will make a massive difference from the hired 1.7 diesel Astra I have been running around for the past 3 months.........

The dealer has offered supagard, but based on multiple comments I have read, I will probably decline their offer (unless free, of course). This will be my first Lexus, so looking forward to the experience, especially decent seats (Astra's are absolutely abysmal.....can't wait for it to go), good stereo with Bluetooth (hopefully I get one which doesn't cause too many issues!). The coffee and biscuits at the dealer are good to!

Great news, I bet the weekend drags! There is a new software update out there, well worth double checking with the dealer that they will be updating yours, if it doesn't already have it - which I doubt as it will have been set up before shipping. And don't forget we love pics!

I have been waiting for my f sport for 4 weeks now and only another 10 to go!!!! I sold my a4 s line 2 days ago and my garage are to sort me with a car at the start of next week. As it's a toyota garage also I bet it will b a yaris or something. I can't wait 10 weeks!

There's more....

2nd Mesa red IS I've seen. The other was an F-Sport with Black interior in Lexus Stockport showroom, which looked stunning under the lights.

Mesa Red is probably no.1 choice for me, I like red cars and I do like the Ivory interior with it too. Pity you can't have on an F-Sport. :(

Woohoo!! Lexus just called, spoiler has been sprayed and fitted, guardex to be applied on Monday. Mine to pick up on Wednesday :) dealership like the look of the spoiler so much they are getting one fitted to the showroom car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links