Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Taken The Plunge :)

Bridgy - can u post some more pics of your boot spoiler. I am very interested in adding this to my car but I can find too many pictures of it. I have a pearl white f-sport in the "post". Due the first week of April . Thanks Kieran

Yet another satisified new IS300h driver.........car collected this afternoon from Lexus Bristol (thanks to David, Richard and all the rest of the staff there for the very smooth process).

Weather not the best for good photos, but see below for internal piccie (full electric seats in Ivory Leather with Celestial Black paint)

post-49337-0-69499700-1392243441_thumb.j

I have got a nice drive from Glastonbury to Bicester and back tomorrow, so will be able to provide more feedback and a proper view afterwards

Oh this car is just great. Arrived early to pick the wife up from work so fired up the DVD player and chilled out to a bit of live Nickelback, the time just flew by. Shame the video disappears as soon as you release the parking break :(:( At least the audio was still blasting out :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, silly me! I had a demonstrator last week but couldn't for the life of me get the DVD player to work. I had audio but not picture. I used 'park' without the footbrake all week! Doh! :iraqi-info-minister:

Anyway, new sonic titanium with the free premium nav upgrade ordered as I LOVED the car. Hoping for a delivery date tomorrow. Hope it isn't too long :driving: