Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi, I tried to use Techstream on my is220d but the version I received (V8.10.021) does not list the is220d. Does anyone know of a different version to use on this car and where to get it?

• 2 months later...

Never mind, I got it sorted. I used ver.7.20.041

It doesn't come up with the car make/model but finds it automatically as model code ALE and the vehicle spec for IS220d is 2ADFHV. The option has to be chosen yourself, I couldn't find which car was mine so had a look through all three to find the correct one for my car spec.

I successfully linked my spare key to the car with this version, very easy to do as there are step by step instructions built in. There is a lot customisation available too, from interior light timings, wing mirror lights, warning chimes (volume and length), open and closing windows with key fob, change KM/litre into mpg etc etc. I turned off the automatic re-circulation feature when you turn the air con off as it annoys me.

I hope this helps someone anyway as there is little or no information for IS220d owners on techstream so I was a little blind.

• 4 years later...

Nice to see this info - had TS v8, and also found no IS220d listed - annoying, now spent a day learning how to get V12 working with Windows7, finally got it working and lo and behold - no options but find the model code.  Hence now writing this THANK YOU to fellow members.

Why I was using TS - Poor brakes, hard pedal (little sensation of braking), took off master cylinder to see if leaking, now guess the ABS controller may be faulty.

Thought a good way was to interrogate ECU and see if any codes appeared.  Hey ho - onwards and upwards as they say.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links