Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saw My First Is Today

OMG they are getting common. Saw my second one this morning in the car park by Booots at Longwell Green, Bristol. It was a grey luxury I think. Are you on here?

Lol - when I read this, I thought - "that could have been me !" Colour, spec and Bristol fits ... but I wasn't in Longwell Green last Saturday. I was hibernating in front of Six Nations and Grand Prix on the telly.

I reckon the IS might get very popular, cost permitting. The opinions of the CT were fairly "That's a Mazda innit?" ambivalent, whereas the IS has almost universally got an "ooo - sexy". Which I heartily approve of.

Gratuitous link with piccy :

http://iceangelthemerc.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/thematic-photographic-technological.html

That's from Bristol Cabot Circus.

Took a business trip to Derbyshire and travelled from Junc 40-12 and never saw a single IS and believe me I really watched out. Came back via M1,M18 and A1 in horrendous traffic and never saw one that route either. I passed the Toyota factory in Derbyshire and felt sure I would see one around there but alas no !

These things are rarer than unicorns :msn-oh:

• 3 weeks later...

Followed a IS300h just up the road from me today. It's the one I have seen a few times in local carparks, biggest surprise was it had twin exhaust tail pipes, I never knew mine had that, you cannot see them easily. Now even more impressed with mine as my grandson thinks twin exhausts are real cool.

Apparently the hidden twin exhausts is a purposeful design decision by Lexus. Maybe they think it enhances the clean image of the hybrid. Personally I'd rather see them than not.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links