Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The First Weekend

Been a long time lurker on here so thought it right to say hello.

So on Saturday I picked up my ISF from Lexus Hedge End and have loved every minute of it.

BhKUUIIIAAERg1G.jpg

It's a 2011 model with just over 21k on the clock and drives like a dream. I have come from a 2007 IS250 and the shift on power and road holding is just phenomenal. I have to stop myself from easily hitting stupid speeds on the motorway. The ride is just perfect and not that much harsher than my previous car.

This is just a quick Iphone picture and I will post some more when I have given it a full polish. I can't wait for the next south coast meet and actually see some other ISFs. In Hampshire I have only had one go past me in 3 years. There must be more around here.

Congrats mate it's a beauty that one I've been looking at that one on the net .bet your well chuffed and I'm chuffed for you.enjoy and be carefull .

Thanks..it is a gorgeous machine. Hopefully the weather will pick up and I can go on more cross country trips.

I have been playing about with the audio tonight and the dealer said there is a way of ripping CDs to the HD. I have the HDD tab on my screen but cannot see how to start the rip. I've checked the manual and cannot see any mention of it. Is it easy to do?

I have been playing about with the audio tonight and the dealer said there is a way of ripping CDs to the HD. I have the HDD tab on my screen but cannot see how to start the rip. I've checked the manual and cannot see any mention of it. Is it easy to do?

It easy to do as even I managed it, sorry cant remember now how I did it?

If my memory serves me right? you just insert the cd into the player and the copy option appears on the screen?

It easy to do as even I managed it, sorry cant remember now how I did it?

If my memory serves me right? you just insert the cd into the player and the copy option appears on the screen?

Thank you..will give it another go this afternoon.

There is a configuration option to say whether you want the Audio system to automatically ask if you want to rip a new CD when its inserted, if that's turned off you have to dig through the menus to tell it each time you put a new CD in.

• Like 1

There is a configuration option to say whether you want the Audio system to automatically ask if you want to rip a new CD when its inserted, if that's turned off you have to dig through the menus to tell it each time you put a new CD in.

Thanks guys...had a play and managed to rip a CD to the HD. It took some time though and using the best quality settings seemed to eat up about 8% of the free space.

Hey Andy. :)

Congrats on your ISF fella. As others have already said, these look so nice in that blue! ;)

Glad you are liking it so far chap, interesting to hear you also think the ride isn't that hard compared to your previous IS.

I personally find the ride very forgiving (has to be with all the potholes! :().

Look forward to seeing some more pictures when you get time. :)

Cheers.

Peter

Hey Andy. :)

Congrats on your ISF fella. As others have already said, these look so nice in that blue! ;)

Glad you are liking it so far chap, interesting to hear you also think the ride isn't that hard compared to your previous IS.

I personally find the ride very forgiving (has to be with all the potholes! :().

Look forward to seeing some more pictures when you get time. :)

Cheers.

Peter

Thank you Peter...if we get a nice day I can devote some time to making it look nice again. Already bought some new cleaning materials for it and will take some pictures when it is done.

Sounds good Andy. :)

Think I may start a new thread about cleaning/care so we can see who uses what polishes etc.

I'm a big Meguiars fan myself. :)

Have nearly every product they sell I think! ;)

Do like Poorboys, Autoglym and Dodo Juice as well.

Happy cleaning chap! Was out most of Saturday doing mine, but already needs work! :( Hasn't even moved since! Lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links