Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 Alloys On An Ls400

Hi guys

Will 18 inch sc430 alloys fit on a mk4 ls400?

You will need 15mm spacers on the front, these bolt onto the hub and have their own studs. Unfortunately the stock studs still come through and will foul on the mating face of the new wheels. This is easily solved with an angle grinder and 15 minutes of your time. The rears fit without issue but will look sunken into the arches without 25mm spacers, which are on my list to buy next.

null_zps81b84013.jpg

null_zpsd96bbe27.jpg

Hi guys

Will 18 inch sc430 alloys fit on a mk4 ls400?

You will need 15mm spacers on the front, these bolt onto the hub and have their own studs. Unfortunately the stock studs still come through and will foul on the mating face of the new wheels. This is easily solved with an angle grinder and 15 minutes of your time. The rears fit without issue but will look sunken into the arches without 25mm spacers, which are on my list to buy next.

null_zps81b84013.jpg

null_zpsd96bbe27.jpg

that ls does look good and the pictures look like professional pics out of a magazine!

• Like 1

The photographs are aesthetically pleasing with an excellent framing, depth of field and range of contrast with fine definition both in the highlights and lowlights :)

An apple is not only good to eat they also take nice photos.

The photographs are aesthetically pleasing with an excellent framing, depth of field and range of contrast with fine definition both in the highlights and lowlights :)

An Apple is not only good to eat they also take nice photos.

Cor blimey Steve did you just swallow some sort of art book? They are very nice pics. Makes our colour of car really special.