Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking Of Moving To A Ct200

Boxboy

Hi,

I currently own an 07 plate gs450h seL and thinking of moving to a ct200 for better running costs and I also don't need a car that do 0-60 like a bullet!!!

Anyone else done the same? Anything I should be aware of before taking the plunge e.g problems or issues?

Looking at a 12 plate with Lexus premium nav option.

Thanks in advance

Check it has the skinny spare wheel fitted & not the useless tyre/gunk filler compressor as this is only good if you picked up a small nail. Doesn't do much if your standing by the road side with a ripped side wall.

New model has just been released so excellent deals on the previous model. I bought mine through a Franchised dealer in November at 10 month old with 10k miles for over £7,500 less than a new one and with 3.9% Apr PCP too.

Can't go wrong really and they're now doing the PCP's at 1.9% on used CT's too.

• 1 month later...

Used to own an IS200, moved to an Audi A4 and want to move back to Lexus. Far superior cars, looking through the threads no reported issues (like oil consumption on Audi's!). However my only concern is the batterys for the hybrid aspect, I am looking at buying a used one that is about 2/3 years old. Anything I should look out for?

i have been told my local lexus dealer that the batteries dont go wrong and the only one they have replaced was due to accident damage as the Battery case was creased ,lexus have a 5 year guarantee on the hybrid Battery but after that they cost about £1500 to replace so not cheap.

Used to own an IS200, moved to an Audi A4 and want to move back to Lexus. Far superior cars, looking through the threads no reported issues (like oil consumption on Audi's!). However my only concern is the batterys for the hybrid aspect, I am looking at buying a used one that is about 2/3 years old. Anything I should look out for?

You would be extremely unluckily to have a hybrid Battery failure and it has a warranty for 5 years/60,000 miles. If you were unlucky outside of warranty then you may still get a goodwill gesture from Lexus, especially as Toyota warrant the same item for 8 years in their vehicles. Failing all of that you can find batteries cheaper than the new cost from CTs that have been written off with front end damage.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links