Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well I got my car back today, unfortunately the weather is horrible, so cannot go round it in minute detail. However I am very pleased with the color. a bit like cadburys chocolate blue, but nicer the parts I can see appear to be well finished with no visible joins creases or bubbles, I am sure time will tell, for now I am well pleased. I am still trying to figure out how to post photos bilmac

26491610_zpsf89937b5.jpeg

Success at last Thanks to Eff for the guide it is very clear and simple even I could follow it.however it will not work for me maybe because I am using a mac. Mark had advised photo bucket which is what is working. Thanks Mark now all I have to do is find my photos where the hell did I put them.

26491610_zpsf89937b5.jpeg

This is my car as it was advertised on Done Deal

the lower photo is my old GS450 note the reg number. still looking for the other photos

Success at last Thanks to Eff for the guide it is very clear and simple even I could follow it.however it will not work for me maybe because I am using a mac. Mark had advised photo bucket which is what is working. Thanks Mark now all I have to do is find my photos where the hell did I put them.

IMG_0043_zps70b22417.jpg

I have a confession, I am a car slut. I have been unfaithful to my Phaeton with the Lexus and now I have acquired a Jaguar XJ 4.2 I really am a very bad man. anyone want to see photos of the Phaeton ore the Jag?

I have a confession, I am a car slut. I have been unfaithful to my Phaeton with the Lexus and now I have acquired a Jaguar XJ 4.2 I really am a very bad man. anyone want to see photos of the Phaeton ore the Jag?

Lets see both. Mike

The photos do not do it justice, a hundred times better that black and much better than I expected, we will have to wait and see how it stands the test of time, but for now I am very happy indeed.

If I couldn't get another LS400 the Phaeton is the car I would go for with the biggest engine W12 and then LPG it.

Yours is a nice looking car.

How were all the toys Sat Nav etc.

Is the blue Lexus the one you have had wrapped?

Mike

If I couldn't get another LS400 the Phaeton is the car I would go for with the biggest engine W12 and then LPG it.

Yours is a nice looking car.

How were all the toys Sat Nav etc.

Is the blue Lexus the one you have had wrapped?

Mike

You would be very lucky to get a W12 Phaeton I think there are only 2 of them in the UK and maybe 6 or 7 V8s You could get a V10 Diesel there are a good few of them.

I believe that the Phaeton is in the top 5 best saloon cars in the world, I am afraid I lack the education to describe just how good it is, but if you go to VW Vortex forums there are many who can and do

Yes that is the wrapped car it turned out better that I had hoped, the photos do not show how the color changes in the different light its a great color. but the British Racing Green of the Jag is just beautiful.

'bilmac' or William,

though they probably drive almost the same, and offer similar levels of luxury, please, would you also write a comparison between your Jaguar XJ 4.2 and the LS430. Thanks.

By the way, still aiming for a total of five toys?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links