Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not going to have A8 as already have the Phaeton, and they are very alike, I have decided to have

Lexus Ls either the 400 or the 430 depending on whichever one sells first

Jaguar XJ again I have two so will sell one and keep the other.

then I intend to acquire a 7 series and a S class

So Lexus, Jaguar XJ, VW Phaeton, BMW 7 series and Mercedes S class

this would leave me having 5 of the best cars in the world.

I am almost there.

I have owned all except for the Phaeton. Have a 7 series at the moment.

A man with taste. if you do ever get the chance of a drive in it. I can tell you the Phaeton will not disappoint

I would love a phaeton - The 3.0 V6 diesel would be ideal I reckon

Yes the 3.0 Diesel I have,bis the most practical , however I do sometimes wonder how much better the V8 petrol might be.

As far as tyres go, I stick with Michelins good and quiet in all weathers as tyres are your only contact with the road stick with the best you can afford. I'm not a slow driver and while dunlops are quiet I'm sure they add a good couple of feet to high speed braking which is enough to make a difference. especially as it the last foot that makes the difference. Im always concerned about bmw's behind me running on pirrellis (they appear to pass me on the inside with a worried look on their faces and abs doing its best! though i do admit you need both brains and tyres to brake effectively

Regards

Always remember what they ask and what they get are two entirely different things. Its a shame I don't have space for another car because I would definitely be in the running for yours. Mike

I checked the milage on the 430 today reads 110,150 so in fact I have put almost 2,000 miles on it. I will not bother amending the posts as anyone interested will be reading this and will know. bilmac

Not going to have A8 as already have the Phaeton, and they are very alike, I have decided to have

Lexus Ls either the 400 or the 430 depending on whichever one sells first

Jaguar XJ again I have two so will sell one and keep the other.

then I intend to acquire a 7 series and a S class

So Lexus, Jaguar XJ, VW Phaeton, BMW 7 series and Mercedes S class

this would leave me having 5 of the best cars in the world.

I am almost there.

Well guys seems I will be keeping the Ls 430, as The Ls 400 with the DHP has been acquired by a forum member.

I had some communication with others but the lucky one is FRED81.

I am happy to keep the 430 but would have been equally as happy with the 400.

I expect he will be reporting on his new purchase soon. I am delivering it early this week. bilmac

• Like 1

Have arranged to deliver car Tuesday so any members who might need items or even people transported from Dublin or thereabouts speak now or forever hold your peace. bilmac

Sorry Rudy, was unable to convince my girlfriends older sister to travel, I did tell her you were rich but I think your photo let you down.

Presently on ferry to holly head with fred81s car, so like the cat said when a train ran over its tail.

It won't be long now.

• Like 2