Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Installing Tablet

Zebber

Hi all just seen some wicked video,s on youtube with ppl that have put tablets in the place of their sat nav packs fitted from standard on top of dash just wondered if anyone here has done it and if so which tablet is best as I see they use samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 in vids

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again just thought you all may like to know I did infact manage to put a monitor in the place of an original lexus satallite navigation screen with little hassle and looks very nice if anyone is intrested in doing this and would like some advise please just mail me and il be happy to help if poss

Its definitely something i would of done by now if i mine didnt already have navi. Ian had it in his last IS200 and was cool, i saw it at a meet. A very simple setup in fact just need the flip up screen housing

Mine didn't have the housing so I bought one off eBay and a cheap 7" LCD headrest monitor which is linked to my Iphone for GPS DVDs and music it's very good I have the visual linked through phone and I have a parrot kit bluetoothing the audio through my cars speakers I'm very pleased for £186 which is console for £75 and screen £100 av cable £6 and couple other things