Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bad Arrogant Drivers

Talk about arrogant drivers , I was out in my car before just minding my own biz , I was on a road that narrowed in the middle so I slowed down to let an on coming car through that was comin towards me ,

I was only doing about 20 mph , then I looked in my mirror and saw this idiot coming from behind me and looking to pass me so I put my right signal on to let him know I wasn't parked and he still passed me and stopped the poor girl I was letting through ,I pressed my horn at him when he was in front and he stuck his finger up .lol that really ****** me off so I pressed my horn again and guess what he stopped .lol big mistake .i jumped out blocked all the traffic , opened his door and said hello .

He was a cocky arse but I give him some serious treatment and made him apologise .

Why are some drivers such cocky b------s .

Has anyone else ran into idiots like this .

Mate you get it all the time in London! I had a ****** like that, then I booted it a little, let him catch up... He came to me side my side, up'd his middle finger and sped off. Unknown to him that there was a cop car further up and as he sped past them, on went the blues and twos! I then went past beeped my horn and smiled, along with a hand gesture!! Lol

I like to have idiots where I can see them - in front - so I let them pass whenever possible.

I would not confront them in that brave way though, you just never know when you might run into a real nutcase who threatens or even takes your life over nothing.

I use a one track road every morning, there is usually one such idiot every other day.

Had a run in tonight in fact! ;)

Why this Mini decided to stay in the fast lane of the M25 at 60mph is beyond me! :(

Seems drivers who are nervous in the rain think its safest to clog up the fast lane! I'm quite patient, but constantly braking with a good ten car lengths in front of you is not on!

I then came across a learner on the back roads near my folks place doing 20mph. I held back only to be overtaken by a right idiot that then overtook the learner on a blind bend!! :(

Just take it easy guys. Plenty of idiots out at the moment it seems!!

I like to have idiots where I can see them - in front - so I let them pass whenever possible.

I would not confront them in that brave way though, you just never know when you might run into a real nutcase who threatens or even takes your life over nothing.

I use a one track road every morning, there is usually one such idiot every other day.

Lol I am nuts It doesn't bother me lol, no goon is getting away with the finger at me mate ill snap it off and shove it where the sun don't shine lol

If things get ugly which can happen easily in such heated situations you will be penalized in the court of law for leaving your car to confront the other person.

I personally get greater satisfaction out of not reacting to such incidents. I feel superior to the average road user when I just ignore mistakes other people make. :)

If things get ugly which can happen easily in such heated situations you will be penalized in the court of law for leaving your car to confront the other person.

I personally get greater satisfaction out of not reacting to such incidents. I feel superior to the average road user when I just ignore mistakes other people make. :)

Yeh I know mate ,it was just him passing me then puttin his finger up that wound me up,no need for it ,

I just lost it ,nev mind

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links