Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Lexus's (lexi?) In Italy

peterb

Just got back from Florence and the rest of Tuscanny. I saw just one Lexus (IS200) the whole time we were there (and that was 'round the corner from a Toyota dealer)!

What's going on? Is it the Italian obsession with noisy, dirty and slow diesel engines?

By the way, we covered a fair few miles in a 1.6 petrol Focus. For a front drive, it was really quite good on the twisty stuff!

Peter

Hi

Well ive just done 400 miles today up m3 then round m25 up M11 to Peterborough started at 6am finished 7.30pm and all through that traffic only saw 3 : Black / Green / Silver now considering that amount of traffic pretty good odds.

italy does have only 24 dealers :ohmy:

we have 25 in France wich are Toyota/Lexus ones, only one exclusively Lexus dealer.

I remember that in 2002, only 500 Lexus cars were sold in France.

I'M HERE GUYS!!!! :D

Yes, Italy has only 24 dealers! :geek:

Here in Italy the people prefear diesel engines (even if they do 5000 km in one year). The fact is that here in Italy if you have a diesel Engine you are Cool! :blink:

The young guys like me (23 years old) prefear Subaru or little sporty cars, they don't know what is LEXUS!!!! An other thing is that here all the people thinks that the best cars are

1- Mercedes

2- Audi

3- Bmw

4- VW

For example when i have bought my IS200 my friend says to me "Lexus??? Is it a new kind of printer???" :crybaby: "Why you han't bought a golf?"

:shutit:

Nobody knows LEXUS here!!! :shutit: In Italy lexus sells 2000-3000 IS in one year....

One is MINE!!!! :hehe::whistling: :winky:

But Guys, it doesen't matter! I love the IS200 best then all their Mercy or BMW.... i love thata car, i love LEXUS! And i'm extremely happy to be a LEXUS OWNER!!!

P.S. the only italian guy in this club!!!! :zee:

1 Passed me on my way to peschiera.

1 IS was parking in fornt of the hotel Fonte Boiola (but it was a car from denmark)

1 was parking near the tennis courts

1 at the main junction before cornering to the sirmione halfisland.

And that in only one week

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links