Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloys For Sc430

clemsboy

Hi out there.

Has anyone changed their alloys for their SC430. I am looking for a multi spoke silver set of alloys. I have tried the Lexus dealers with very little interest from them. I have also looked online and most of the alloys are from the US, not sure I want to deal with them especially if I need to return them. I look forward to hearing from anyone that has been successful in finding some.

These are from fox racing with red calipers cost only 450 ,I think the measurements are 225/50/18

And 5studs spaced 114 if I remember right,any alloy wheel company will get you wheels but if your after Lexus wheels The GS wheels are the same configuration.post-46616-0-00470300-1395090932_thumb.j

I got a set off eBay ,they were from a 2000 GS I think They were in good shape and only £120 but I will probably get them refurbed ( my sons in that business so should get a hefty discount !)

Those fox wheels look a great buy for £450 .

You will have to fit the tyre pressure sensors to your new wheels or disable the TPS or the TPS will drive you mad.

Are you sticking with the run flats,I'm not.

Thanks for the photo's, your alloys look in lovely condition although they are not what I am looking for. I am looking for multi spoke.

But thanks again for your interest.

i got these in the otherday ?

post-48826-0-40011200-1395262633_thumb.j