Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introductions

SteveAudioX

26, Married for 3 years to Alyssa from California. Been together 5. No kids and not planning on it, just one bengal cat. Still too many life ambitions to fulfill, the cats bad enough cant leave it for more than a night!

Aiming on emigrating to California long term soon, the only thing ill miss is my IS and the ale

Work for Sainsbury's part time and DJ and web design,also help the wife with consultancy business, she works at starbucks part time also

Into Mountain biking, Snow boarding, PC gaming, Cars, AV and lighting, Travelling and just stuff :)

Had IS200 Auto Navigator for 6 months and loving it. always wanted one. Was given my Mums Rover 220 SDI for my first car after university and hated it sold it at 181k and bought a 2002 Ford Focus Automatic, good car tbf but always but craved something a bit more substantial with at least 6 cylinders and have always had a eye on the IS ever since they came out and made the plunge when i hit 25, a little pressy to myself :whistling: my next car would be a GS430 and a classic on the side, but since im emigrating might get a yank, Cadillac STS, Olds Aurora something like that. Always wanted a pickup truck too :P

Only bought a few bits and bods for my IS, HID lights, LEDs all round, lip spoiler, sports grill, arm rest and few other things. not planning on any major mods, like it as it is. Im not on the greatest wage so try to concentrate on keeping it running healthy and sweet before anything

• 2 years later...

• 10 months later...

Cheers guys, I'm Ady, living in Birmingham with my wife. I'm an white collar (IT) and I'm here since 2014 (I'm from Romania as origin). I really love this city, and the country itself, so no plans of leaving :D

I'm currently driving an Accord 2.4 CU2 2009 201HP, but since it's a left hand drive, I have to change it.

I hope I'm going to find a friendly and helpful community here (the Honda community from Romania is awesome), and I'll do my best to keep up with you :D