Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Install

hi guys and girls i got a eaton supercharger kit andi am currently in the middle of installing it.

i have upgraded radiator which takes up alot of space for air piping but i am trying togetround it themain concern i have is the pulleyon supercharger lines up with the tensioner but they dont line up withthe pulley on the water pump. i cant upload photos atthis time but if i turn the pully around it does line up but then i need longerbolts and its not the way it should be. can anyone assist. the pulley is the standerd black one which i am told is right for the job and is always used. or the cradle is bent but it fits perfect at the moment. has anyone had this problem?

I know this is gonna sound like a really stupid question but did you remove the cover off the front of the water pump pulley before attaching the new pulley to it? Sorry for asking but that is the only thing that could possibly present a problem if the parts are correct. I suspect you may have the wrong part.

it had kit on before i ownedthecar and it was removed already. idouble checked i nowbeliveit is the wrong pulley and another one iwill update this when i get the pulley i just lley i have as i was asured isupercharger kits for lexus is 200 maybe it it the tte one?

It looks to be the wrong pulley, it should be a simple fit and it shouldn't be as dished as the one you are trying to fit. The pulley is 130mm. I see you are getting some decent help on the Orange Juice Club. I found them to me a much better resource for supercharger information. The lads were a great help when I done mine.