Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service,cambelt Etc Done Yesterday

Turbosmart Fuel pressure regulator has been fitted,no pics just yet.I'm gonna close going any further with the car now as it will be going up for sale very soon, a friend of mine is selling his evo 6 that I am after,so will be selling the Lexus to buy the Evo.

Thanks.Lee.

All that work and your selling , shame mate , to be honest I would rather have the Lexus , you will get bored with the evo , too harsh a ride etc . Bit savage but good luck mate .

Yes the Evo are a bit harsh on the ride quality but I have always said I would get one at some point.My m8 is gonna be foe sale soon and I always liked the look of this particular car.

Wow all that effort to just sell on. Some lucky buyer

I know tell me about it,I have a habbit of doing this with my cars,I don't tend to keep them very long.Yes the new owner will be very lucky as you say,it's all been done now,the car looks and is mechanically so much better since I have owned it,put lots of time and money into gettting it as I wanted and all the mechanics done to.New MOT next week then up for sale.

Thanks.Lee.

• 2 weeks later...