Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Illuminated Scuff Plates, Anyone Got Them?

As the title, does anyone have the illuminated scuff plates on their is300h?

Lexus advertise them as an option but no price

My dealer didn't have the price to hand either.

eBay prices are outrageous !!

Hi Brett

I was at my dealership last week having my summer tyres put back on and I asked about the optional illuminated scuff plates.

They explained that they come as a set of four but only the front two are illuminated.

They quoted a fitted price of £400 :msn-oh:

Was not too surprised by the price bearing in min their ashtray costs nearly £40! But i'm not getting them anytime soon at that price! Mind you, i'm sure they would look nice if you decided to go for them.

Don't buy them mate there pure ***** . They last around 6 months then stop working .waste of money

My last RX had them all around as standard. None of them stopped working :D

Don't buy them mate there pure ***** . They last around 6 months then stop working .waste of money

My last RX had them all around as standard. None of them stopped working :D

I have the illuminated scuff plates on my 250 SEL. Mine are 4 yrs old and work perfectly. They are a much better fit and well protected from the elements.

The ones fitted to the earlier is200 could be a bit temperamental from my experience.

Thanks guys £400!!!

I've had them on my first IS200 the stainless steel ones with the EL lights, then again on the CT200 much more reliable LED

Can be had on eBay for £250 ish plus shipping hmmmmmmm

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links