Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 430 Air Con

keithls430

hi all quite new to this, have a 2002 ls 430 with no refrigerant in air con system , after reading other threads about the rear air con pipework failing , i was wondering if anyone can send me a pdf of the pipework runs for the air con for this model so i can check for corrosion and maybe manufacture replacements . many thanks Keith

• 1 month later...

I almost guarantee the break is in the pipe as it weaves its way up behind the rear wheel on the passenger side.

The good news - you have to buy two pipes to fix it!

Oh and pay upwards of £700 to get it fixed.

Enjoy...

Hi all and many thanks for your contributions, my air con problem is still not resolved , but i am further ahead from the last post . after having the car on a friends car lift i have found damage to one of pipes coming round the left side of engine, looks like it has been in contact with something and rubbed through . Many thanks to" willskoda", the rear section of air con pipework is open to the elements and prone to fail , but i am sure the previous owner has had those pipes replaced , i nave receipts for work undertaken .

When i can get access to the lift again i will remove said pipes and manufacture or repair or worst case purchase replacements.

i will keep all informed.

Cheers Steve for the diagrams , i have found schematics of front pipework with part numbers etc

Thanks all

youll never be late with a v8

Keith