Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300H Pricelist Changes 1St April 2014

Just downloaded the current Lexus UK pricelist dated 1st April, to see if the free nav offer was continuing on the IS.

Its not, but noticed there is a new option of a Lexus Nav @ £995 alongside the Premium Nav option @ £1995. I'm guessing this is the same as that offered in the CT model, and does without the reversing camera and connected services. These is also a Protection Pack offered at £300 but no details what it is. The brochure link I have still downloads a June 2013 brochure.

No mention of the new remote touch pad as shown in the new RC model though.

Is there a yearly date or period when the new model year is released/built/expected?

I've just played about with the configurator on Lexus UK website with F Sport. You can order leather with Manual now for £1400. However if you want leather with electric ,heated, ventilated and no mention of memory you have to spec the £1400 plus the £2300 . That's now £3700 for less than you got for £2300. Hope its a mistake with configurator otherwise that's quite a rise :msn-oh:

I've just played about with the configurator on Lexus UK website with F Sport. You can order leather with Manual now for £1400. However if you want leather with electric ,heated, ventilated and no mention of memory you have to spec the £1400 plus the £2300 . That's now £3700 for less than you got for £2300. Hope its a mistake with configurator otherwise that's quite a rise :msn-oh:

I'm pretty sure it is an error with the website. It normally takes the admins a few goes and a number of months to get things right :(

I'm sure it's an error . Comparing new and old price lists it appears that the leather only is not available on Fsport , it's leather plus electric only . Interesting what the Nav as opposed to premium Nav gives you.

I think the premium nav gives the reversing camera and the internet connected sevices facility. I can't understand why they can't get the website right, for a luxury brand if I was a salesman there I'd be doing my nut.

Link for current UK Lexus range pricelist as a pdf. The link appears to stay the same, but when new lists are released it downloads the updated list. Current list is 1/4/14.

http://www.digi-flips.com/digiflips/lx/l/a7588389/digi-pdf1.pdf

The web configurator is poor. Manual leather isn't an option on an F-Sport according to the pricelist, as it comes with elec seats with cloth/tahara as standard.

I think the premium nav gives the reversing camera and the internet connected sevices facility. I can't understand why they can't get the website right, for a luxury brand if I was a salesman there I'd be doing my nut.

possibly DVD playback as well.