Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need A Set Of Fog Lights

Hello all!

I'm a Canadian 2014 IS F-sport owner, and I need your guys help.

You see, over in Canada they don't offer fog lights for our F-sports. So, even if I wanted to buy them from the parts department and bolt them on myself, I'm out of luck.

Apparently, they're ONLY available on UK market cars.

Can someone put me in the direction to find a set over there?

I need the fog light assemblies, the garnishes and the connectors. I can get the actual switch over here.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

post-49956-0-85386000-1396612527_thumb.j

Probably best to contact one of the UK Lexus dealers from their website and simply order from them.

If you have any difficulty let me know and I can get you a set and post them across (Lexus Cambridge are my local dealer and I'm in there next week to collect a boot liner or trunk liner as you may call it and can always ask then for prices etc) - the wonders of Pay Pal can sort the finances.

Note that the F Sport has LED front fog lights and the others are conventional - I can send you pic's of the F Sport ones..

I had the same problem over here in ireland, no fog lights on my car. I'm taking delivery of my f-sport in 5 days and I was told that the bumper is completely different on the f-sport ( as opposed to the s-design) due to the cooling vents either side of the grill on the f-sport. I have considered retro fitting the fogs once I get the car but I'm not sure I can get the surrounds for the lights.

Flytldr - where do u plan to retro fit the switch afterwards

Ya, I tried that Nigel JDM guy, he's got a 1 month back-order. And guess where he's getting the parts from....yep...overseas!

So, I just thought I'd try the same thing he's doing, instead of waiting for him to buy them from the UK or Japan to turn around and resell to me.

I've contacted a few Dealerships in the UK, and Australia, just waiting for their responses. Its the weekend now, so I don't expect any word until Monday.

If I can't find any other options, looks as though Nigel will be getting my business. He looks like a reputable dealer, it's just that I'm just an impatient man! haha!

If I can get a set from Cambridge UK Lexus, I'll be getting in touch you Mark. Thanks for that offer!

I'll keep you all posted on any progress

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links