Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Lexus, New Member Wow

davels

Hi all,

Just joined this forum, after buying a Lexus is 200.

Long story but after many many other brands of cars including brand new and secondhand cars which included BMWs, crappy VX, Jaguar, i needed to buy a cheap car quick due to my Insignia sri giving me lots of grief. Its now up for sale but came across the Lexus i now proudly own.

And wow is all i can say, wish i had known just how good these were before, i have had many a 3 series but this really does put them to shame, and to top it no rust like the BMWs.

I was slightly down on my luck and needed a car to get back and forth while my other newer supposedly better car ?? questionable lol, was up for sale, found this car at a bargain price and love it to bits, have just done all the drive belts as the power steering was a little juddery on start up and now is fine, oil change today time to lavish lots of attention on it, pics soon folks.

Recon i have just found my new fav brand, something that takes a lot for me.

cheers folks, currently also have the worst car i have also owned, spent 4-5k last year on it, its the Vauxhall insignia sri cdti 160, its up for sale now the quicker its gone the better .

mines2_zpsda59b103.jpg

miness1_zps14092ed6.jpg

its ok now just had a new DPF which costed £2072 fitted just a month ago, last year the Sri cost me 4-5k shocking, don't ever buy a newer diesel as they all have issues with DPFs EGRs etc they are a nightmare.

I ain't ever buying a diesel ever again, back to petrol for life, the siggy is up for £4800, think i will get a newer IS lol but love this one.

• Like 1