Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Precision Led Interior Lighting Kits & Led Reverse Lights

How did you get on with doing your interior LED's Steve?? Any issues at all?

Must say it was lovely to see a blue one in the flesh! ;)

Will have to get you and your boy along to the next Bluewater meet. I should have mine back by then, so I can show you loads of bits to empty your wallet further! Lol.

Just one more kit left for me to install. Glad everyone is pleased with the results so far. :)

Cheers guys.

Peter

Finally got round to loading one of the photos my lad took. Looking forward to catching up on the 11th August!

post-35383-0-73812800-1405629884_thumb.j

Looking lovely Steve. :)

Must say the blue is very striking.

Be nice getting a good collection together on the 11th August.

Hopefully Sim can make it with that super duper camera of his! ;)

It's actually the 10th August(Sunday).

We've got the rolling road day at AMD in Thurrock.

Looks like there's a few of us attending. Also getting a few other clubs turning out. Should be a fun day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

this video is pretty crap, i mean you don't even need to take off the whole interior dome to get at the 3 halogen bulbs?!, i was about 20 minutes trying to take this off only to see the bulbs prise out from the outside.

Hi Eric.

Agreed. The video was more as a general reference point mate. I didn't follow it religiously, but it did help to identify where things were held in etc.

Hope you enjoy your new LED's. :)

Cheers.

Peter

I was angry after looking at it, changing the interior led's is simple just get a small precision screwdriver, put some masking tape over it and prise off the lens of the dome light (front and rear), take out bulbs, put in new bulbs, ditto to the vanity mirrors.

no need to take off screws for the intrusion/sunglasses holder, and no need certainly to take off the complete dome housing, i was busting my guts trying to get it off, surprised no one pointed this out., it is held in place very firmly by 2 clips it would seem, the type used to keep the door housing in place.

leds look good though, i ordered 31mm festoon for the rear doom and also the boot, and the ones for the door card too are on the way. (501 T10).

But yeah that video was pretty rubbish, over complicating it a tad.

• 9 months later...

Possibility I may have another kit in a few days for sale if anyone wants one still?

This was my first kit that went missing in the States, but has since been found! ;)

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links