Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Peugeot 306 I owned many moons ago was pants. Very uncomfortable, cramped, just didn't like it.

Worts though is mg zr I test drove. Absolute stinker of a car!

Vauxhall Insignia 13 plate. had it as a hire car and it was terrible. It was like driving a whale, it was under powered, rubbish inside, had a button for the hand brake but you also had to press in the foot brake to get it to work. Therefore on hill starts you had to be like someone from riverdance. Terrible driving position, looked huge from the outside but did'nt really have any passenger room in the back. If they had offered me it for £3K I would have knocked it back. Horrible car in every sense could not agree on one thing I liked about it.

Really any Ford made before about 1985. They were cheaper than anything else and still rotten value for money. Spares were cheap and available everywhere because they were so frequently needed. It wasn't until the late 70's they worked out that their cars had to start in the mornings.

Things have changed now though and Ford models compete with everything in their class and usually win or come close.

I haven't driven that many bad cars recently but last year whilst in the US we got offered an Infiniti FX as a hire car upgrade. I thought I would try it out as it supposed to be a Lexus RX rival. Horrible gutless car that felt cheap and tacky. We had a Hyundai Santa Fe the week before and I much preferred to drive that. No pretensions. In fact I really enjoyed driving that in the US around Florida.

Apart from that I do hate it when I have to drive a CT200 courtesy car. I hate them with a passion and have to really change my driving style compared to the ISF. I know there is nowhere nearly the same power but even putting it in Sport mode and flooring it is just plain dull.

Yeh I was disappointed with the ct 200 f sport .loved its looks but ik just couldn't overtake anything .town car brill .ive never liked the look of the insignia , I don't like vauhalls full stop. Awful cars .old fords were pants ha .but in the day xr2 xr3 everyone wanted one lol

Yeh I was disappointed with the ct 200 f sport .loved its looks but ik just couldn't overtake anything .town car brill .ive never liked the look of the insignia , I don't like vauhalls full stop. Awful cars .old fords were pants ha .but in the day xr2 xr3 everyone wanted one lol

Hasnt it only got like 130 hp? Lol. TBF its nice, but I dont think the F Sport trim suits it at all. I havent driven any really bad cars recently. Id probably say the worst one has been the MINI Cooper 1.6D. It rides like a rock (run flats anyone?), gearbox is too clunky and its just too noisy inside. Not exactly a nice place to be either, its too cheap and tacky.

Apples and pears really.

I think its a great car for what it is with the right spec. Cruises easily and quietly. Has adequate poke, well made etc.

Pretty people with lambos would slate a f as a courtesy car ;)

Recently, a BMW x3, horrible plastic interior, even the leather seats felt like plastic. Worst diesel engine ever, very short power delivery and a stop/start system that shook the whole car. Rock hard suspension etc etc

That's something I can't understand Stevet , how come reviews say the bm is fantastic when everyone I've spoken too can't wait to sell them lol.a mate of mine bought a brand new m3 a year is so ago . He had it one year and sold it .said it was rubbish. His words not mine .ive never driven one .he bought an rs4 and said it was twice the car .

That's something I can't understand Stevet , how come reviews say the bm is fantastic when everyone I've spoken too can't wait to sell them lol.a mate of mine bought a brand new m3 a year is so ago . He had it one year and sold it .said it was rubbish. His words not mine .ive never driven one .he bought an rs4 and said it was twice the car .

Did he give a reason why he thought it was rubbish...every magazine drools over them.

I can only think that at first you think wow this car handles really well and is fast. Which is where all the praise from journalist come from but then after a few weeks you realise how harsh the suspension is and you don't actually get to your destination any quicker. You then soon realise why everyone see bm drivers as prats and nobody lets you out of junctions.

I can only think that at first you think wow this car handles really well and is fast. Which is where all the praise from journalist come from but then after a few weeks you realise how harsh the suspension is and you don't actually get to your destination any quicker. You then soon realise why everyone see bm drivers as prats and nobody lets you out of junctions.

Hmm I must admit for some reason whatever type of bmw it is they seem to drive too fast and too close , they think there Stirling moss .

I've had a few tag onto my isf .driving inches away , jokers even when they have drove past I have looked at what spec it was and most were 320 diesels lol what do they think there driving lol

Chevrolet Kalos.... Hire car.

Also worthy of a mention is a Suzuki Alto (also hire car) and.....

Daewoo Matiz that I once drove from Botswana/South Africa border to Cape Town. Took 28 hours and I literally wanted to set it on fire at the end. Half way through the journey it started dripping oil onto my feet. No idea where it was coming from :lol:

Chevrolet Kalos.... Hire car.

Also worthy of a mention is a Suzuki Alto (also hire car) and.....

Daewoo Matiz that I once drove from Botswana/South Africa border to Cape Town. Took 28 hours and I literally wanted to set it on fire at the end. Half way through the journey it started dripping oil onto my feet. No idea where it was coming from :lol:

Ha class .they look uncomfortable before you even get in one .awful cars lol.

Oh the lada was a bad car too .the square thing oh god I remember being in one of those ew

the Vauxhall electronic handbrake... Just pull away. It releases automatically.... My worst car was a golf rental from avis Manchester. No doubt well made but darker than a hearse inside, rolled like a barge, no power and no connectivity. Same avis place a few weeks later gave me a c4. Modern inside, could stream Spotify from my phone via Bluetooth and was fun to drive too. No doubt broke down the next day mind...

the Vauxhall electronic handbrake... Just pull away. It releases automatically.... My worst car was a golf rental from avis Manchester. No doubt well made but darker than a hearse inside, rolled like a barge, no power and no connectivity. Same avis place a few weeks later gave me a c4. Modern inside, could stream Spotify from my phone via Bluetooth and was fun to drive too. No doubt broke down the next day mind...

Lol I forgot about golfs .i use to have a 54 gutted I.horrible car .harsh ride , bland interior , awful back seats, I bought it for it being economical but wish I hadn't it was pants on a run .

Did he give a reason why he thought it was rubbish...every magazine drools over them.
He just said it was a very harsh car , aggressive and very bad on fuel .not for his family he said .

Everyone raves about the ford fiesta too, it looks great but the interior dash is awful and they drive rubbish , I don't get it .

I was disappointed with the 116d Sport they loaned me whilst servicing my Z4 3L.

That was a very underpowered car! ;)

Had a really nasty 944 Porsche once. It was 70's bronze with brown interior! Lol.

The main issue was the leaking sunroof. Had a small indoor pool behind the seats!! ;)

Only paid £1200 for it though! Probably the only Porsche I'll ever own!

Had dodgy electrics as well.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links