Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rother Valley Country Park....cancelled Due To No Interest

IHgs300

myself and Bronagh please add us thank you Ian.

As you two were organizing it i should hope you are going.

Who knows what pig farm you would stick us at for a laugh if you weren't coming :arrrggg-matey:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Barbecue sounds a good thing, we got one of them oil barrel type ones, don't mind bringing it along if needed.

I'm a meat eater, so any non meat eaters will need another barby to stop contamination.

What are we doing food wise, all bringing our own, or share the cost somehow. Only ask as we get our meat from donington market meat vendor.

I'm bringing some beer, you cannot have a barby without beer, sorry, not in this world or universe.

Lets hope the weather is going to be kind to us.

Hi there im intrested if a fellow lexus owner from scotland is welcome?

Depends if you bringing beer or not.

Seriously though, any Lexus owner from anywhere is welcome, will be a fair old trip from sunny scotland though.

Maduggo - im scottish i will most certainly b bringing beer/cider/vodka/gin ect lol. Im have a look at the travel time and its only 4 hrs from glasgow which is resonable. My car is a little modified i hope that is ok?

Maduggo - im scottish i will most certainly b bringing beer/cider/vodka/gin ect lol. Im have a look at the travel time and its only 4 hrs from glasgow which is resonable. My car is a little modified i hope that is ok?

More than ok, it should be a nice time, many faces new and old, bit of food and a little refreshments.

So thats England, Scotland and Wales represented, any takers on the Irish corner of our Lexus world ?

• 1 month later...

I do hope so Stuart, I think it will be a great meet. but we need at least 12 cars going through.and as you said its only a month away. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

hi all. im told from the lady at rother valley, unless there is at least 12 people camping,the venue will not go ahead.thats where we are at the moment.they need names and reg numbers. asap. kind regards.

Hiya

Start a new job doing shifts on mon 4th and will be working sat afternoon so wont be able to make the party, sadly, so you will have to scratch me and the good lady from the list, sorry folks