Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Mpg Check

Right well I've done about 400 miles in less than a week since I got my is200 (literally no idea how)

Did my first mpg check today after emptying a full tank and came back at just under 28mpg, which I was pleasantly surprised with, especially as I've been doing mostly town driving, or short runs on the A-roads..

Got the car serviced yesterday and my mechanic said it looked really clean and said he couldn't even point out anything that I needed to look out for, which begs the question...

Have I bought the perfect car?

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. I really can't fault it at all, and the main reason I bought one was because I took a ride in a mates is200 and thought it was quality. So thank god he bought one eh ahaha

Well it is a Toyota, so they are very good on reliability, how old is the car? mines 14 years old, passed every mot since i've owned it (6 years) only ever had the number 6 coil pack go at the back of the engine, and drove it home fine with the problem.

28mpg is pretty good too, i get around 21mpg but i have a lead right foot :p

The only real downside with the car is it could do with more power....

• Like 1

But since moving living arrangements pleased to be getting 425 to 450 miles to a tank working out at 35 mpg. Thats on A road with only 2 traffic light stops

• Like 1