Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hidden Service Menu

Hi all,

So confused with this hidden service menu?

I've tried the corner x3 method, after the DVD button.....still no luck

I'm sure it's a Gen1 one?.....according to Lexus Map Updates, - any advice?

Hi all,

So confused with this hidden service menu?

I've tried the corner x3 method, after the DVD button.....still no luck

I'm sure it's a Gen1 one?.....according to Lexus Map Updates, - any advice?

Ps: DVD information on screen says "2004-2005 Ver.1" if that helps

What exactly do you mean?can't you access it or what's the problem?

Thanks for reply,

I've attempted to access a service menu on the system - by pressing upper left, lower, upper then lower right. This is after the DVD info screen.

What exactly do you mean?can't you access it or what's the problem?

Thanks for reply,

I've attempted to access a service menu on the system - by pressing upper left, lower, upper then lower right. This is after the DVD info screen.

you have to press the display button first and then the top left, bottom left three times

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

this should work for a RX300 as well as a 400h. Worked on the series II GS300/430 too.

Thanks Colin,

Tried that and it doesn't work.

However, I did find out how to do it - keep INFO button pressed and turn lights switch from off to side light x3 and it just pops up on the screen! Had a look on the menu and nothing here to mess about with (nothing I would feel confident changing anyway!)

• Like 1

Saying that - the one thing I wanted to do is the sat nab over-ride, which I couldn't find...

Is this the right screen or is there something else?

post-50033-0-50610200-1399317422_thumb.j

post-50033-0-84258700-1399317444_thumb.j

Andy, I believe that the sat nav over-ride is dependent on the version of the disk that you use. It is not something that you can over-ride through system menus. Each disk comes with a software release built into it that automatically loads and updates the system when you first use the disk. I cannot remember which version got rid of the override, and I don't have the time to look right now, but it is documented in another thread on this RX forum.

My 2013 disk has the satnav overide but I'm sure earlier ones also do the same

Mines the 2011-2012 so it must then - now where's that override button on gen01.. Hmmmm??

Andy,

not sure I understand what you are referring to.

What do you mean by SatNav over-ride and over-ride button?

I thought you were referring to the ability to program the SatNav on the move, which only newer map/software versions will allow you to do, but now I'm not so sure...

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links