Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Feeling Like A New Lexus!

Thanks lads IS 250 auto petrol it is then. :phone:

See if you can get a higher spec modal with paddle shifters on the steer wheel .just something to play with lol.

The sr is nice spec but you will need to find one with leather seats ,as most are cloth and it spoils the car .

The sr has all windows down from the keyfob function from outside the car , body kit , alloy pedals etc , limited edition car .

I prefer the older is250 styling , the new Lexus models haven't grown on me yet ,

I mean what the hell have they done with the dash and front grill , awful ,[/quote

I guess that's why it is good we are all different, the Mark 2 does nothing for me and I wouldn't swap my mk 1 for any mk2 apart from the F, but the new mk3 I actually like but would never spend that on a newer car when they are built to last, let someone else take the depreciation. Mine has only done 62,000 so only just run in really! Hope to keep mine for another 5 years and then go to the latest version.