Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Parts

Detroit tiger

Hi all , I've recently just bought my first is200 and am looking for a front TTE bumper,

a sport grill and the lower skirt on rear bumper. If anyone has any of these bits at a realistic price (would consider even if slightly damaged ) then please give me a shout.

Thanks. 😉

Hi just to let you know the tte bumper comes with an integrated grill so you can't fit a sports grill to it,you can only fit a sports grill to the standard bumper.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware it was integrated - thanks for the heads up on that one. I know they are quite hard to come by but I'm sure I'll get one if I just bide my time.

Thanks again mate for the info.

No problem glad to help,think you can still get them brand new not cheap though(even used),have a breakers number I could pm if interested as he might be able to help

Yeah that would be great - thanks.

I've tried a few on eBay and parts finders etc but haven't been quick enough. ( there's actually one 5mins from me in a breakers , same colour as well but front bumper is already gone. 😞. Would have been perfect. )

• 3 weeks later...