Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice Please, What Is This Worth In Its Current Condition?

Hi everyone,

I've put my LS400 on eBay and would welcome your advice about what it's worth in its current state:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS400-1998-FSH-Tax-to-Nov-and-MOT-to-Sept-/291148710259?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43c9d0c173

I've had several offers already.

Also, my new car arrived today. You can see it here:

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst73738_Our--new--MX5-Eunos-from-south-Wales.aspx

But I will be back in the Lexus fold soon!

Hi everyone,

I've put my LS400 on eBay and would welcome your advice about what it's worth in its current state:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS400-1998-FSH-Tax-to-Nov-and-MOT-to-Sept-/291148710259?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43c9d0c173

I've had several offers already.

Also, my new car arrived today. You can see it here:

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst73738_Our--new--MX5-Eunos-from-south-Wales.aspx

But I will be back in the Lexus fold soon!

Seems like you fell on your feet there JP. While not an Ls,That is a lovely car, I hope you will keep us up to date with the joys of ownership.

The very best of luck with it and don't be a stranger.

As to your old car Time to let it go, take the best offer and move on. William

That's interesting, I sold a 99 MX-5 to buy my LS 400. They are a fantastic piece of kit. Similar in some ways, being bulletproof. Brilliant engineering.They handle as if on rails yet ride more comfortably than many family hatchbacks. I don't know how they do that. You will enjoy it.

That's interesting, I sold a 99 MX-5 to buy my LS 400. They are a fantastic piece of kit. Similar in some ways, being bulletproof. Brilliant engineering.They handle as if on rails yet ride more comfortably than many family hatchbacks. I don't know how they do that. You will enjoy it.

We had a manual before and it was fab. Need an auto for the mrs now but this is a lovely car. Just cleaned inside and it looking great on this beautiful morning in Cheshire.

I do like the wheels on your ls400, the car looks very mint aswell

Well, it's not mint but it is in very good condition. I have had loads of enquiries from folk on eBay and some low ball offers too. I think it is probably right to let the auction run and let the market decide what it is worth.

Be aware of Lexuschap bidding and wrecking your auction. He dosent use the Lexuschap id when bidding but has ruined a few auctions recently for people.

Dont forget you dont have to own a Lexus to be a member of The LOC so please let us know how you are getting on with your MX5. Mike

• 7 months later...

Contacted Lexuschap about a LS430. He told me to be quick like tonight. As I live 150 miles away I told him I could not make it. He replyed with sarcasim and finally told me to F... Off.

Nasty nasty little man. Do not ever want to deal with this individual even if he had a mint LS460 for less than a grand.

Be aware of Lexuschap bidding and wrecking your auction. He dosent use the Lexuschap id when bidding but has ruined a few auctions recently for people.

Dont forget you dont have to own a Lexus to be a member of The LOC so please let us know how you are getting on with your MX5. Mike

What tactic does he use to wreck them?

What tactic does he use to wreck them?

He puts huge sums on bidding and can use 2 aliasis each one bidding the other one up, there are lots of different ways to do it most people are now aware of it and report it. Once the auction is finished he will contact you and offer a stupid amount of money for the car, hes often lucky as alot of people cant be bothered to relist and go through the entire auction procedure again so let him have it. Mike.