Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Drift Clip...

Skilled indeed. ;)

At close to £700 for a set of tyres, not something I'll be trying anytime soon though! Lol.

Guessing that was the newer model with the proper LSD? Looked like it from the footage.

Not many guys I'd trust enough to do that round me with a camera phone! ;)

• 6 years later...

Looks like fun, isnt that what lifes about, lots of guys and girls with high powered cars to potter to the shops in, that makes me wonder Y, i suppose its a personal choice

• Like 2

What's 'fun' about making your car go in circles and literally watching your money burn off the tyres?

I just find it weird myself. It's like people who like a certain type of music where a 'live gig' consists of somebody playing records and messing with a laptop instead of having the skill to play real musical instruments.

Still, the world would be a strange place if we all liked the same things.

Maybee he has lots of money and enjoys the smell of burning rubber, the world is full of different people who enjoy different things if it makes u happy go for it ul be a long time in the ground  

• Like 1

It is very strange that many thoughts about drifting, why they burn tires, etc.😪

Everyone has different hobbies, some like to drink wine, some like drugs, music, football, the same drift.

There is no pity for tires, gasoline and senselessness reasons to speak, it's better to just walk by

Don't think one-sidedly! 

I've got no real problem with it either, I just don't understand it.

Back in 1975 when I passed my driving test there was a fair bit of snow later and I went on a car park and did something like 'drifting' as a way of teaching myself how the car skids, how it handles in a skid, what to do to get out of it and so on - but that was educational, useful and informative.

Why anyone would get excited about making their car go in circles just for the sake of it is just not in my sphere of comprehension. Even worse are people who get excited by just watching someone else make their car go round in circles.

But hey, as we've said, whatever floats someone's boat is fine as long as it's not illegal.

I'll get me coat :laughing:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links