Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello - A Lexus Member Of Staff

LexusLex

Hello everyone,

Thought i'd introduce myself. I work for a Lexus dealer, but won't bother going into too much detail for the sake of keeping it simple.

I'll do my best to help anyone on here with any questions or issues when possible. I hope you don't mind - but i'll also try to correct anything I see that is blatantly wrong!! In a friendly way, of course :innocent:

I look forward to discussing all things Lexus with you...

All the best.

• Like 2

Hi, and welcome to the Forum.

Can I ask you if the grey leather in Mk 3 LS400s is called Westminster Grey? I want to order some leather restoration dye to do the section where the seatbelt tends to wear the colour away on the driver's seat and it would be helpful to know what the official name for the colour is.

Thanks.

Colin

Hello everyone,

Thought i'd introduce myself. I work for a Lexus dealer, but won't bother going into too much detail for the sake of keeping it simple.

I'll do my best to help anyone on here with any questions or issues when possible. I hope you don't mind - but i'll also try to correct anything I see that is blatantly wrong!! In a friendly way, of course :innocent:

I look forward to discussing all things Lexus with you...

All the best.

Only just saw this!!

Belated welcome to the site. Excellent to have a Lex employee on the forum.

We had one before in ACLex at Poole but Andy has left the Lexus Poole dealership.

Will defo keep your details to pm you if I put up a question for help with.

I have a question for you....... Would a 2011 LS600 front grille fit onto a 2009 LS600

As far as i'm aware it wouldn't as there were a few other tweaks to the front end besides the grille - admittedly this area isn't my forte so I will have to check and come back to you.

Hi, and welcome to the Forum.

Can I ask you if the grey leather in Mk 3 LS400s is called Westminster Grey? I want to order some leather restoration dye to do the section where the seatbelt tends to wear the colour away on the driver's seat and it would be helpful to know what the official name for the colour is.

Thanks.

Colin

Hi Colin - do you have the registration number of the car? If you can provide this I will be able to let you know the official name for the interior trim.

Many thanks.

Thanks for the quick response.

My 1996 car is P35TFE and my 1997 one is R729EUF. Both cars have the same grey interior.

Cheers

Colin

Thanks for the quick response.

My 1996 car is P35TFE and my 1997 one is R729EUF. Both cars have the same grey interior.

Cheers

Colin

Hi Colin - have been away for a few days, but here is the information you need:

P35TFE is colour code 199 exterior which is "Lucerne/Silver". Interior code is LE13 which is "Winchester (Bluish/Grey)" - thats the official wording.

R729EUF is colour code 6N9 which is "Regent Green", with interior code LE61 which is "Lincoln (Agate)".

It would appear they actually have slightly different colour interiors, at least according to the official Lexus systems!

Hello and welcome.

I'm a bit suspicious .. ....

But I'll give if a go.

Argento

Nothing to be suspicious about! :) I won't be able to help with all questions / answers - I don't know everything! But I will certainly try to help where I can.

PS out of all of them do you think the LS 400 is the best and in the longterm the most reliable :driving:

The LS400 is a fantastic car - built to challenge the best in the world! It still has a strong following these days and I regularly see examples going strong even now, which is a testament to the car. At the time of its release it really shook up its German counterparts. Whether its the "best" or not... all down to personal opinion :innocent:

Many thanks for the info on the interior colours - very helpful, especially as they appear to be different.

Maybe I need a trip to Specsavers ...

Cheers

Colin

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links