Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Bought The Blue Isf From Lexus Reading

I picked up the blue ISF from Lexus Reading last Thursday, love it to bits of course. I part exchanged my BMW 760LI for it.

I've already got a 1995 LS400 which I've had for three and a half years which has been perfect trouble free motoring, Anticipate the LSF will be also.

Absolutely great car. Got a decent size boot also. Get my musical gear in.

My son's going to Japan for holiday soon, thinking what to ask him to get for me.

I'm the same, look at cars on Autotrader and Pistonheads is a pastime of mine, sold my Scooby Legacy estate last year on Pistonheads, bought the LS400 and found the LSF on Autotrader. This is my 'fix' most days!

It just shows though the isf doesn't sit around too long at dealers before they are snapped up . Although Lexus twickenham have had a silver one on a 58 plate for 7 months . 25 grand that's why .i inquired about that car the same time I bought mine , it's sat at the dealers since October last year .

Nice one..best colour too :winky:

Wonder why you think that Andy! ;)

On a serious note, congratulations Geoffrey. :)

Stunning car you've got there. I too have been keeping an eye on this car (and all IS-F's for sale).

There's also a sub £20K grey one, with less mileage than mine on Autotrader that looks interesting.

It's a private sale.

Good to have another enthusiast/owner on board. :)

We know you'll enjoy owning one of these rare and capable cars.

Cheers.

Peter :)

Lots you can do but sadly all of it comes from the states.

Lots of interior mods from carbon fibre trim to the aluminium trim already in the car for other panel, steering wheels, interior LED light conversion.

Exterior and engine you can do wheels, suspension, intake, body trim etc

How big is your wallet? ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links