Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Won a lexus gs300 on e bay for £220 with 1 month m o t, 2 momths tax , 195, 000 miles. It is a r reg 1997 registered 1/8/1997 so must be one of the last mk1's. What a car , runs fine only thing I can see wrong is a slow puncture on one wheel and the parking brake isn't working. Love this car already. Because it was local I thought I would take a chance, I thought if it gets me home and turms out to be a heap , I would keep it for spares and get another but it seems fine. The last owner had it for 9 years and the lacquer on the paint is fine, lucky or what. Will post pictures when I have taken some cheers

Nice mate...many happy years ahead!! I know the feeling, two months ago picked up a 2 owner Gs300 (97) model, 91k miles, 1 year MOT, New tyres Discs and Pads all round, 6 months Tax for £450, even bodywork was extremely clean from Gumtree!!

So cheap these big buses nowadays...Hope MOT all goes to plan

Cheers gavzdc well done on yours also. So much car for so little money, they can only go up. I live in Coventry and only see about 4 others , so rare also. I recon road tax might get scrapped in the next few years also, so that would be a bonus even if they put a couple of pence on fuel. I only do around 2, 000 miles a year in a car so could be cheap to run for me cheers and enjoy these great cars.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links