Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Coilovers

andyk134

Hi All,

after 10 years I am guessing my shocks are not performing to their optimum. Looking at replacing/upgrading but for the same ;price I can get a full coilover set.

Have been looking at Tein Basis (non adjustable) and BC. Does anyone have experience of either or both? This is my daily driver and wont be used on a track so I am looking for a better ride without my teeth falling out!

thanks for your help

Hi and thank you for the link. I have to admit I have never heard of this make, where are they made and how do they compare for price and performance and how hard are they?

I have tein street advanced full hight adjustable and the shocks are fully adjustable so you can have it so soft it wobbles or so stiff it wobbles you I have mine set at medium so the ride is slightly stiffer than standard but it's still nice and comfortable to ride in

Thanks Paul,

I did look at them but by the time you have bought the top mounts they can get a bit expensive and the cheaper Tein's are not adjustable. Its a toss up between the BC's and the Meisterrs that the company who look after my Lexus say they use on a lot of their cars.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links