Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Work In Progess

Maz

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the Alloy come this Morning, now i cant take it to the bodyshop till next week...... :angry:  :angry:  :angry: now how the h*** do i put them in the BMW? i hope i can get all four wheels into the car..... :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

should have got the honda :whistling:

briliant news mate hope to see it soon

managed to get all 4 wheels and tyres into my BMW, and they are now at the body shop waiting for the car to be finnish and put on, those Vermont wheels in Chrome look awesome, cant wait to see it on my car.....

Fusion under car Neon is now fully operational.........pictures soon... :D :D :D

still have problem with painting the bonnet and small area on the rear driverside arch, still not perfect, going to get it sort out hopefully by this weekend... :angry::angry::angry::angry::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Damn Rage Paint.... :angry::angry::angry: still have problem with a small area near driverside rear arches, and the front edge of the new bonnet, some how it have a reaction after the final coat of paint, now have to wait for the Rep from Rage to come and hopefully find a way to sort this out, as the rest of the car is almost all done up.... :angry::angry::angry::angry:

guess thing like this only happen to me..... :angry::angry::angry:

its probably the car reacting to having some decent paint put on it :lol:

cant wait to see this beauty :)

Lol... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

cant wait myself, been off road since auguest... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

may get everything done by next christmas.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Well got the Rep from Rage coming to see the car today, and we think we know the cause of the problem, so now we waiting for some new primer and basecoat which they have to make but it's not going to be at the body shop till next week... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , hopefully, this will sort out the problems and get the car all finnished by the new year....

better news today, the body shop finally got the new paints from Rage, and they are atm redo the problem area, hopefully everything is ok, maybe they can get it finnish before the Christmas holiday... :) :) :) :) :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Wow been told by the bodyshop this morning the car is nearly ready, all the glass had been put back on, just need to put the bonnet on and give it a good valeting, they also got a bit of polishing to do, hopefully some pictures soon, cant wait.... :whistling::whistling: , errr too busy atm, so look like wont able to pick the car up till after the New Year now......... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Wow been told by the bodyshop this morning the car is nearly ready, all the glass had been put back on, just need to put the bonnet on and give it a good valeting, they also got a bit of polishing to do, hopefully some pictures soon, cant wait.... :whistling::whistling: , errr too busy atm, so look like wont able to pick the car up till after the New Year now......... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

MAKE TIME :P

well here are few pictures, it still without the bonnet, its being fitted with meshs atm ( or i mean when everyone is back to work after the Christmas holiday :crybaby::crybaby: ), and more polishing, should be all finnished and ready by first week of January.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Front bumper lower spoiler and wing spoiler fitted, all glass back on...

another shot of the car...

side shot of the car with most bits back on...

note.. it still got the old Blitz wheels on...new wheels wont be on till everything is finnished....will try and get down to bodyshop to take as many pictures as possible soon....... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

think it need a clear too...... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Looks great mate, you do realise you're going to be responsible for all the accidents caused when people are craning their necks trying to figure out just what went past them ;)

I was out earlier this morning and couldn't believe all the people checking the car out, can't figure out why as I've only had the windows tinted and it looks pretty standard, maybe they think I'm famous?! Before the front tints it didn't seem that bad.....

Yours is gonna destroy 'em dude - love it :D

Maz, keep those pics roling in....looking top draw as always...the new wheels will look alot nicer on the car with the rage paint!!

hmmmm.....me thinks we are getting close to a new king of bling!! :shifty::shifty: :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links