Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Work In Progess

Maz

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maz...right out of the top draw matey!!! It should look fantastic with the chrome's and Tein suspension fitted....make sure you drop it on the floor!!

B)

Maz...right out of the top draw matey!!! It should look fantastic with the chrome's and Tein suspension fitted....make sure you drop it on the floor!!

B)

all i can say is i cant wait to pick the car up soon and drive it back from Stockport SLOWLY....... :whistling::whistling::whistling: :) :) :) .... the only thing is i will not drop it to the floor, not with the road in this country.............. :angry::angry::angry:

Well the car does look lower cause of the skirts. So if the Eibachs take off 30mm and your worried about going much lower, I say between 40 and 50mm drop!! B)

Fargo and other Tein suspension owners how far have you gone?

looking very sweet bud!

i'd be afraid to take it out, or park it anywhere, just in case some incompetent idiot decides to re-style the bodywork!

very nice indeed!

are you bringing it to the meet at the motor museum?

Stu

when i get the Tein coilover fitted, i will keep it lower at 30mm, but then i can adjust the ride inside the car with the EDFC.......... :D :D :D :D

I think with the EDFC you can only adjust the damping - not the height Maz...

BTW - car is looking great mate....... ;)

when i get the Tein coilover fitted, i will keep it lower at 30mm, but then i can adjust the ride inside the car with the EDFC.......... :D  :D  :D  :D

I think with the EDFC you can only adjust the damping - not the height Maz...

BTW - car is looking great mate....... ;)

Sorry Zee, i should have said that i can adjust the ride comfort inside with the EDFC, and not the height, and i can tell you guys i dont really want to able to adjust the height with the EDFC inside the car while im driving down the motorway.............hehehe :whistling::whistling::whistling: :duh: :duh: :duh: :blink::blink:

Got a few more pictures of my IS today, this will be the last bunch until i get the car back in 2 weeks times, very close to finish now, just need to tidy things up and choose which gear knob to use...hehe, editing the pics atm, will up load them later....

here a few pics just for you Sir........ :) :) :) :)

Rage Extreme IS200 pic 1

Rage Extreme IS200 pic 2

Rage Extreme IS200 pic 3

Rage Extreme IS200 pic 4

this bonnet should help when i get the SC fitted later on.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Rage Extreme IS200 pic 5

one thing i didnt do is take the picture with the Neon on, i tell you when its on, it look like a car from the movie Fast and Furious...hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Looks FANTASTIC Tony,

When will you get it back ?

Have you got any pic's with the new chrome rims ?

the car should be ready next week, but my family is having a party next Tuesday for my new baby, so couldnt go and pick it up, so look like it will be Tuesday 21st of this month, well finger cross, as for the new chrome rims, it wont be on until everything is finished...

STAGE 1 COMPLETED B) B) :) :)

collecting the car next Tuesday, will drive it back home verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Sloooooooooooooowly.... :lol::lol::lol:

here some more pictures...hehehe

Rage Extreme IS200 with Neon...1/3 or what ever front view :P :P :P :P :whistling::whistling:

Rage Extreme IS200 with Neon... 3/4 side view

Rage Extreme IS200 with Neon full front view

Interior view with Rage Extreme Dash and gear knob

yes i know car need a full Valet.....hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling:

another picture of Rage Extreme IS200

notice the color change with the picture taken with flash on...

all it need now is a full wash,wax and polish, and a full valet inside, also some lettering to go on the front and rear windscreen...also the new alloy will go on next week.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links