Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Work In Progess

Maz

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Maz!

Where did you get that steering wheel from?

The Red-Black combination is damn cool.

That thing looks really sporty and awsome..... is it really from TRD?

NG, RR

Yes the steering wheel is from TRD, it had build in air bag, and its a direct replacement for the IS200 steering wheel, i got it from here..

Takakaira

Hi Maz!

Where did you get that steering wheel from?

The Red-Black combination is damn cool.

That thing looks really sporty and awsome..... is it really from TRD?

NG, RR

Yes the steering wheel is from TRD, it had build in air bag, and its a direct replacement for the IS200 steering wheel, i got it from here..

Takakaira

Ah I know TakaKaira...

And what did you pay for the steering wheel?

Means: steering wheel + shipping + taxes etc..... ??? :question:

I'd be interested to purchase that stuff too..... :D

looking great, as for the neons did you go for neon gas filled tubes or those even brighter LED tubes which are unbreakable, plus you can have them pulse and stuff.

as that blue looks great even during daytime! cant wait to see it at night

Tony, your gonna have to be my style guru from now on!! :lol::lol: The combos you have picked out, bodykit, colour, neons, new wheels..etc look fantastic together!!

A superb job all round matey!!

Will post some pictures later on, after i cleared the new alloy wheels, and sort out all the stuffs for the car, been pretty good today, got the car back and it look amazing, only down side is losing the pair of eyelids, and 1 of the scuff plate not lighting up, need to get that sorted when i have the time...

I have to say Maz B) that is the best looking "IS" i have seen m8. you will have to let me know how much the pant job cost as i am looking to get my IS fliped soon!

i will PM you Matey... :) :) :) :) :)

ok Here is some photos of my completed stage 1 Rage Extreme IS200, sorry the weather not too good today to take better pictures, will try to get some more when the weather get better..

Rage IS with Neon...Blitz wheels still

Rage IS with Neon....Engine bay view

Rage IS full view...stage 1 finally done...still on Blitz wheels

• 2 weeks later...

Not much happying atm, just a few small work on the car to tidy up, 17th February is the start of Stage 2, stage 3 will be after that, still trying to decide if im going to have the interior and seat trimmed with Flip paint Leather or Carbon Leather or just normal Leather in Red...any ideas guys?

here are few pics i took from sunday mini meet.....

pics 1

pics 2

pics 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links