the christmas meet weekend

date : saturday 6th december

venue: TGI fridays

time :meet around 5-30 to 6.00

various members are also staying at :this hotel

bookings still available

date : sunday 7th december

venue : the boat inn at stoke bruen

time : meet at 12.00, at the hotel car park and convoy onto venue, or alternatively you can meet at the venue for a 1.30pm sitting

venue has been booked and deposit paid !!

please can all members confirm their attendance and for which day or days

confirmed members

bazza and jane sat+sun

loz and jo sat+sun

steveaudiox and judy sat+sun

Lexussport and Sporties Son sun

zee sun

ifraz sun

mat.w and linda sat+sun

soramad mike and tracee sun convoy leader

raz rankin sun

nickf -sun

steve (admin)

there are a few more members please let me know who you are

and dont forget the kriscringle pressies for sunday lunch

KrisCringle

Every attendee buys a present (agreed value £5)

Have the present wrapped up, and place a number on it.

Remember your own number to avoid getting your own present back.

Place numbers into a big bag. every member picks a number making sure it's not their own.. then the presents are handed out corresponding to the numbers..

hey presto..... No one will know who it came from but the buyer of that present..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Sorry I won't be making this, but if you're looking for recommendations for Sunday lunch, I recommend this place, though it's been a while since I was last there.

Saracen's Head, Little Brington

It's a couple of miles the opposite side of J16 from your hotel. It can also be quite busy

for Sunday lunch so you may want to book.

Alternatively, you could all cruise down the A5 further and take a pleasant drive out to Stoke Bruerne where there's a larger pub next to a canal: very pretty. There's also a large convenient pub there called the Navigation that has a large car park.

The Navigation, Stoke Bruerne

Have fun,

Nige

bazza

i asked this question just before the big crash , but never got a reply, those of us who are coming up on sunday ,are we expected to bring along a prezzie,

also if you do decide to go to stoke bruen and no one knows the way i will gladly take you there , would be quite a nice convoy, it would be a drive of about 12miles

bazza

i asked this question just before the big crash , but never got a reply, those of us who are coming up on sunday ,are we expected to bring along a prezzie,

also if you do decide to go to stoke bruen and no one knows the way i will gladly take you there , would be quite a nice convoy, it would be a drive of about 12miles

prezzie yes

still waiting to hear about the venue

but we can have 2 meet points,

1 at the hotel and 1 at the venue

convoy ahead !

BazzaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The kriscringle thingy is on Sunday then ?

Got two wicked pressies :whistling:

ok i think that it would be best to hold the kriscringle thingy on the sunday

as the majority of people will be turning up on that day

i will go and edit the post once again :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk