Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Christmas Celebrations

Bazza-old

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there were loads more people then this... isnt Shippers coming on sun :question:

Mike is the convey leader? :o bazza you do know hes got a SC400 V8 job :crying::shifty: it will be fun TRYING to keep up :hehe::whistling:

I can't believe there is a meet near me and instead I am down in Essex at my parents.

I will try to let my dad know to see if he can make it in his Lex.

If not then I will try to spend time in getting him onto the site.

I'm not sure i will be able to make any plans :(

Have a few problems going on at the moment, and the other half is sposed to be going on a hen night on the 6th.

Whens the deadline Bazza?

I'm not sure i will be able to make any plans :(

Have a few problems going on at the moment, and the other half is sposed to be going on a hen night on the 6th.

Whens the deadline Bazza?

there are provisional bookings at both venues

so if a few more turn up i am sure they will make room

so no deadlines, other than getting there before we start eating!!

What time are you staring Bazza... I am setting off early to check into the hotel..

I provisionally plan to leave the car somewhere and Cab it or walk it to the Tgi's...

What is a good time for an early drinking session?

:)

well my start off time depends on when my car gets finished

its booked in on friday and sat morning

so fingers crossed

or i will be arriving in a clio :crying:

i love it when a plan comes together :whistling:

hi guys , have no fear i will be sticking to and if not below all the relevent speed limits ,as difficult as that may be , i want to present both the club and the convoy to have the maximum effect as we pass through towcester ,i do not intend to go through northampton, as much as i would like to ,but i think due to the number and frequency of the traffic lights i would probably come out the otherside with very few companions or some with a few extra points on their licence,there is however quite a nice straight stretch of road going into shutlanger ,might open her up a bit there :D but as its the pretty route ,we'll see :winky:

So how would people feel about dusting off the old DJ and making this a black tie Dinner on the Friday night. JUst for the heck of it... well it is Christmas afterall... :hohoho:

what say you?

:zee:

i was gonna wear my red suit

along with the white beard :P

So how would people feel about dusting off the old DJ and making this a black tie Dinner on the Friday night. JUst for the heck of it... well it is Christmas afterall... :hohoho:

what say you?

:zee:

I say no

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk